UNIJOS IJMB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Session is on Sale. The form costs N7,500.
The University of Jos hereby announces the sales of Admission Forms for its IJMB Programme under the Non-NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) of the University for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Entry Requirement For UNIJOS IJMB Form
Interested candidates for Sciences must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology including English Language, while those interested in Social Sciences or Arts must obtain five (5) O’level credit passes in subjects such as Economics, Government, Geography, CRS, IRS, Arabic, Civic Education, English Literature, History, Marketing etc, including English Language
How To Apply For UNIJOS IJMB Form
Application Forms are available online through the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng or at the University of Jos Township Campus Bursary Division, Gangare, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos upon the payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7, 500)
How To Purchase The UNIJOS IJMB Form:
- Visit the UNIJOS Payment Portal on Remita
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Candidates can then access the forms on-line
- Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All Candidates are expected to submit a hardcopy of the completed Forms to the Office of the Director, Non-NUC Funded Programmes, Township Campus, Gangare, Jos.
For more inquiries, please call: 08037024767 or 08035952971.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Leave a Reply