FUNAAB Admission List is out. The school’s management has published a list of candidates who have been granted admission into its degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Kindly read further for more information.
FUNAAB Admission List
The roster of accepted candidates for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for the 2023/2024 academic session has been unveiled and made public.
Aspiring students who partook in the FUNAAB post UTME screening exercise can now view the list of admitted candidates by following the link provided.
The FUNAAB admission list is available for download in PDF format. It is important to note that all admission lists, including the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and supplementary batches, will be uploaded on this page.
How to Verify Admission Status on the JAMB Portal
Kindly adhere to the steps outlined below to verify your admission status.
1. Visit https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
2. Sign in to your Jamb profile using your login credentials.
3. Navigate down the homepage and click on “Check Admission Status”.
4. Choose your Exam year and input your JAMB registration number in the designated field.
5. Finally, select the “Check Admission Status” button to view your admission status.
Upon checking, the possible outcomes are: Congratulations!, Not Admitted, or admission in progress, please check back at a later time.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How to Verify Admission Status on the FUNAAB Portal
1. Go to the FUNAAB admission portal by clicking on https://admission.funaab.edu.ng/2022/index.php
2. Input your Jamb registration number in the appropriate field.
3. Choose the “Check Admission Status” button to proceed.
If you have been granted admission, your login credentials will be displayed.
It is recommended that students stay dedicated to their studies and equip themselves appropriately for their academic pursuits.
Additionally, they may explore the option of applying to other tertiary institutions, such as universities, polytechnics, or colleges that are currently receiving Post-UTME applications.
Leave a Reply