FUWUKARI Admission List is out. The management of the school has released a list of candidates who have been offered admission into their degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Please continue reading for more details.
FUWUKARI Admission List
The admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI).
The list includes the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programs at the university.
Candidates who took part in the post-UTME screening exercise can now verify their admission status online.
Procedures to Verify Your Admission Status via JAMB Portal
Kindly adhere to the steps provided below to confirm your admission status.
1. Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Access your JAMB profile by providing your login details (username and password).
3. Scroll down the JAMB Portal homepage until you find the “Check Admission Status” tab.
4. Click on the tab and select your exam year.
5. Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
6. Finally, click the “Check Admission Status” button to view your admission status.
After checking your admission status, you may receive one of the following outcomes: Congratulations!, Not Admitted, or Admission in Progress.
In case of admission in progress, you may need to check back later for updates.
Steps to Check Admission Status on FUWUKARI Portal
1. Go to the FUWUKARI admission portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and Surname.
3. Click on the Login button.
4. If you have been granted admission, your login details will be displayed.
It is recommended that they stay dedicated to their studies and make sufficient arrangements for their academic pursuits.
Alternatively, they could explore the option of applying to other academic institutions, including universities, polytechnics, or colleges that are currently receiving Post-UTME applications.
Leave a Reply