YSU Admission List is out. For the 2022/2023 academic session, the school management has published a list of candidates who have been granted admission into their degree programs. Kindly read on for additional information.
YSU Admission List
Aspirants who took part in Yobe State University’s (YSU) admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session can now verify their admission status.
Established in 2006, Yobe State University (YSU) is a Nigerian university owned and operated by the government.
The university is situated in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria and offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The admission list of Yobe State University (YSU) contains the names of both UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been provisionally offered admission into the university’s degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check the YSU Admission List for 2022 online
To successfully access the Yobe State University admission list, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Go to www.ysu.edu.ng, which is the YSU admission status checking portal.
2. Input your JAMB registration number in the designated field.
3. Click on “Search” to view your YSU admission status.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Supplementary List for YSU Admission
Candidates who do not find their names in the first batch of YSU admission list should not despair, as the second batch or supplementary admission list will be released soon.
There is still an opportunity for those who were not admitted in the initial batch.
The school management will release another list after the first admission list to accommodate such candidates.
Steps to Check YSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
1. Visit https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
2. Access your JAMB profile by logging in with your registered username and password.
3. Scroll down and find the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab, then click on it.
4. Input your JAMB registration number in the required field.
5. Select the year of your exam.
6. Click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to view your admission status.
Candidates are encouraged to remain committed to their academic pursuits and take the necessary steps to succeed in their studies.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have been offered admission into Yobe State University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Leave a Reply