AAUA Admission Portal www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng 2021 Latest Update ,AAUA Admission Portal www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng 2021 Latest Update ,AAUA Admission Portal www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng 2021 Latest Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
AAUA Admission Portal: AAUA is located in Ondo State and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The school has six faculties in all and is also known for its pre-degree program that helps candidates to better qualify for a chance to take their degree programs in the school.
Read through for the latest application portal updates.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) is a state university located in Akungba-Akoko Ondo State. This institution was established in 1982 and was at the time called Obafemi Awolowo University by the government of the then old Ondo State which was led by Chief Micheal Adekunle Ajasin.
In 1985, the name was changed to Ondo State University, and then finally on November 5, 1999, the university relocated to its permanent site at Akungba-Akoko and was finally named Adekunle Ajasin University in November 2007.
- How to Check AAUA Results
- How to Check AAUA Post UTME Result and Admission Status
- AAUA School Fees Payment
- AAUA Online Courses Registration
- AAUA Pre-Degree Programme Registration and Application Fee
- AAUA Admission Requirements Into Undergraduate Programme
- AAUA Post-UTME Application Process And Screening Exercise
Today the institution is well recognized and achieving great feat among its peers. It has experienced growth both in students and staff strength. The university has over 40 academic departments scattered into six faculties which include Faculty of Art, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Agriculture, and Faculty of Law.
How to Check AAUA Post UTME Result and Admission Status
- Visit the Result checking portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB no and click on “Check Result” to view your results
AAUA School Fees Payment
- Visit the AAUA school fees payment invoice portal at eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/schoolfeesinvoice
- Enter your matric number and generate a payment invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the banks listed on the invoice and make the stipulated payment via the REMITA platform only
- Confirm the payment under the confirm payment section and print out an official receipt.
AAUA Online Courses Registration
To register for courses, you must have accepted the admission offer, paid the acceptance fee, passed the screening, and the school fees.
- Log in to your profile in continuation of the school fees payment procedures.
- Navigate to the course registration tab. Please endeavor to get adequate information on the courses to register.
- Then select the courses and submit after choosing all the courses.
- You may print it after submission.
AAUA Pre-Degree Programme Registration and Application Fee
To pay your application fee for the Pre-degree program:
- Visit www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng
- Click on 2018/2019 AAUA pre-degree Application
- Click on pay now.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Visit any of the school-approved banks and pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira Only.
- Collect payment receipt with a confirmation code.
Do not forget to collect your receipt and code unless you would like to pay another fee.
- Return to the e-portal
- Click on the 2019/2021 AAUA Pre-degree application payment.
- Click on Application Payment confirmation.
- Input E-tranzact receipt number and confirmation order code.
- Log in using your receipt number
- Complete the application form and submit it.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
AAUA Admission Requirements Into Undergraduate Programme
- Applicants must select AAUA in UTME and score 180 and above to qualify
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level at not more than two sittings.
- Direct entry applicants must possess any of the following: OND with a minimum of lower credit or NCE not less than a merit pass or trade certificate with two years of experience or IJMB in addition to possessing five credit passes at O’level.
AAUA Post-UTME Application Process And Screening Exercise
- Applicants should visit the university’s website at aaua.edu.ng and click on “2021/2022 POST UTME TEST”
- Create an account and login with your JAMB registration number then click on ”Make Application Form Payment for BankIT Payment”
- After this go to any branch of the following banks to pay the sum of #2000 for the Assessment and #3,500 for Administrative charges through the eTranzact/Interswitch/BankIT platform. The banks include: First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, EcoBank, Stanbic IBTC, and Access Bank
- Collect bank-generated receipt from the teller and log into the portal again. Note that you must collect a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the bank after payment
- Access the portal for online registration, fill the Biodata form online and upload a recent passport photograph and O’level result then print out the Post-UTME test slip.
How to Check AAUA Results
- Log on to https://aaua.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “Result Portal”
- Input your matric number and password. Ensure the details are correct and then click on “Login”
- Navigate and select the session and semester to view
- Once displayed, it means the results have been uploaded but if not, you may need to check back.
We believe this information on AAUA Admission Portal www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng 2021 Latest Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.