Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo Post UTME Form 2022/2023 ,Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo Post UTME Form 2022/2023 ,Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo Post UTME Form HND & OND /part time & full time /Date ( departmental Cut off mark) poly unwana latest news
This article is divided into 2 sections, first section iis made up of details for ND applicants while the second section center on HND programme. If you are for HND Programme please scroll down or click here for details for HND programme
Did you apply for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo? If yes then it’s time to get prepared for the school compulsory screening exercise that has been slated to hold academic session.
First we want you to understand that the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo admission process is very simple and straightforward unlike what is obtainable from most federal and state universities.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana post UTME cut off mark is not that high as most aspirant think. with just 100 JAMB score you will be allowed to sit for the post UTME screening exercise and also still have high chances of securing admission no matter what.
Poly Unwana Post UTME Eligibility 2022/2023 :
Let’s take a close look at what Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana will require from you before you will be considered as an eligible candidate for the 2022/2023 screening exercise.
- Just like we pointed out, Fed. Poly Unwana will accept 100 JAMB score.
- Your age should not be less than 16 before October this year.
- All 5 relevant credit in your O Level results must be obtained.
- You must purchase the Fed. Poly Unwana post UTME form, come for the screening before you will be considered for admission.
Documents needed for your online registration and screening :Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
While filling your post UTME form online and also when going for the screening exercise you need two important documents which are :
- Original copy of 2023/2024 JAMB UTME Result.
- Original copy of O’level Result(s).
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Screening starting and closing Date
The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic post UTME starting date and closing date will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page for updates.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Application remains online which is the best and convenient means of registration for all candidates. So you need to first log on to the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo portal to complete your registration.
- The registration form is sold for just 2000 naira only. Payment is done through Remita Platform or any commercial bank.
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo portal is
- Click on Online Application Forms which is under Application forms/Results.
- You have to select the programme you want to apply for. You know there are two programme like HND and OND so select one.
- Input your REG No/Phone No in the relevant area for them. Fill in other details as demanded accurately. Then click on “sign in”
- A print out page that pop out must be printed. Remember to visit any bank of your choice using the invoice because with out this invoice number you won’t be able to pay.
- After paying return back to the portal to complete your registration process. First you need to click on “Apply Now”
- Select your application type then type in your RRR before filling out other details.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND and Remedial Admission.
You are to pay just 5000 naira as your application fee for Higher National Diploma, Part-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time National Diploma and Remedial Courses
You can kindly pay this fee at any commercial bank through the institution Remita Platform.
Log on to http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Don’t Forget to select your programme type that you want to apply for. Do no Mistake here it’s very important.
Fill the form according and proceed to the bank to pay the 5,000 or you can pay online via Remita Platform.
Higher National Diploma Screening Documents:
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic will require your National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution while coming for the screening.
- Your O level results is also required.
- Get a copy of letter or prove that you have actually completed your compulsory industrial training.