ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– ANSPOLY Admission Form –
ANSPOLY Admission Form is out! Looking for a convenient polytechnic to further your education? Here is one for you. Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY Post UTME screening form for its National Diploma (ND) full-time admission is now on sale for the 2021/2023 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) has announced the sale of application forms for admission into its full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2023 Academic Session.
Before we proceed to the Post UTME application form, see a little about Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) below.
About Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY)
Anambra State Polytechnic, commonly known as ANSPOLY is located at Mgbakwu, Anambra State in Eastern Nigeria.
The school’s vision is to be a leading polytechnic of great reputation with an outstanding and enviable academic standard equipping students to be technologically skilled, morally sound and entrepreneurial-minded.
Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu aims to achieve excellence through promoting the acquisition of technological and academic competencies, in a serene academic environment by the use of…READ MORE
Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) has announced supplementary admissions application for all suitably qualified candidates.
Suitably qualified candidates are advised and called to use this golden opportunity to apply and gain admission into the Polytechnic of the Moment.
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programmes:
- Candidates who scored One Hundred and Twenty (120) and above are eligible to apply.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Candidates who did not make Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu their first choice of institution, but who scored the eligible cut-off mark of 120 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Account/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and anyone Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science).
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Admission Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate an RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through the REMITA Platform in any commercial bank.
Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website; www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638.
Or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu.
FAQs about ANSPOLY Admission Form
1. Does Anambra State Polytechnic write Post UTME examination?
Ans = Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) do carry out Post UTME screening exercise for students who want to be admitted into the school.
2. When will ANSPOLY Admission form be released?
Ans = The school releases its Post UTME form anytime it deems convenient. Trust us to keep you updated about ANSPOLY Post UTME.
3. Please what is ANSPOLY Post UTME cut off mark?
Ans = The management of Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) has fixed the school’s cut off mark at 120.
4. I didn’t put Anambra State Polytechnic as my first choice institution. Can I still apply for it?
Ans = Yes. Candidates who scored the eligible cut-off mark of 120 can apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
5. Is Anambra State Polytechnic a Federal or State Polytechnic?
Ans = Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) is owned and managed by the Anambra State Government.
What’s your take on this? If you have any more questions about ANSPOLY Admission, ask us by reaching out to us via the comment box below. We would sure give you timely replies.
Remember to check out our other articles on Post UTME. Also, do well to share with your friends and acquaintances on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google .
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE