Sharp Sharp: Gain Admission into 200 Level to Study in any Course in any University of Your Choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration is in Progress. For more details, call: 0706 664 6818 or CLICK HERE
STUDY ABROAD: Further your studies abroad through Scholarships. Visit ScholarshipPark.com Now to find your desired international SCHOLARSHIPS and OPPURTUNITIES.
Bells University JUPEB Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Session has been released. The form cost N10,000. Apply now!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bells University of Technology, Ota Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
About Bells University of Technology Foundation Programme
The Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) is a National Examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) Partnering Universities led by the University of Lagos.
DON’T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools’ Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the Candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one year approved courses in the different Universities Foundation programmes and are seeking direct entry admission into University courses at the 200level in Nigeria and partnering foreign Universities.
The Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) has been set up by some partnering Universities to facilitate Direct Entry admissions into various University courses globally, by conducting credible Examinations for candidates taught on a qualitative and well-balanced curriculum.
The University was granted approval to run a foundation programme with effect from November 2015. A total of six subjects are offered which include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Geography and Economics. Candidates are to choose three subjects relevant to their programme.
Bells University of Technology Available JUPEB Programme
Below is the list of courses available for JUPEB Programme:
A. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
– Industrial Chemistry
– Physics with Electronics
– Applied Mathematics and Statistics
– Computer Science
– Information Technology
– Food Technology
– Food Technology(Food Sciences with Business)
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
– Biomedical Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Electrical, Electronics Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Mechatronics Engineering
– Telecommunications Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration
– Finance and Banking
– Management Technology
D. COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
– Building Technology
– Quantity Surveying
– Surveying and Geoinformatics
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Estate Management
Bells University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five (5) O’level credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at one or two sittings in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Bells University of Technology JUPEB Form
- Visit Bells University degree foundation programme portal at https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/pdapplication/
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.