(BIDAPOLY) Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Form Date (Departmental cut off mark) HND & OND
The Federal Poly Bida also known as BIDAPOLY will be inviting prospective ND candidates who chose them as their first, second or third choice and also have obtained a JAMB score of 100.
HND applicant should scroll down for information on HND application procedure
click here for details on HND programme
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility 2024/2025
- Federal Poly Bida (BIDAPOLY) requires or demand that each candidate applying for the post UTME screening exercise should have a JAMB score of 100.
- BIDAPOLY accept third choice so ensure that you have chosen BIDAPOLY as your first, second or third choice in JAMB.
- Federal Poly Bida (BIDAPOLY) demands that Applicants should ensure that all relevant 5 credits in their O level results are complete.
- Before you will be considered for admission by BIDAPOLY, candidates must take BIDAPOLY post UTME screening exercise.
- Get a recently taken passport photographs
- Get your original JAMB result as well.
- Get a copy of your WEAC, NECO, GCE etc while coming to thr screening venue.
(BIDAPOLY) Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening starting and closing Date
BIDAPOLY has not yet announced the sale of their form. But the process is already being concluded.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form
To begin your registration log on to the Federal Polytechnic Bida portal @
After the portal opens click on “Post UTME Screening Link” now pay just 2000 naira as BIDAPOLY post UTME screening form fee.
Don’t Forget to upload your O level results both in jamb portal if you haven’t don’t that before. Also upload it alongside your JAMB slip on BIDAPOLY portal.
- Uploading of your credentials like JAMB and O level results is very important because if you fail to do this, BIDAPOLY reserves the right to deny you of your admission.
- Your screening might be online. But keep visiting this page for more information.
APPLY HERE NOW!!!
BIDAPOLY HND ENTRY QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENT
- Applicants should possess National Diploma (ND) with just a minimum of lower credit.
- Must have participated in an Industrial Training for at least 1 year.
- Applicant applying from other schools need to send their transcripts to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida
BIDAPOLY HND METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application form is sold for just 7000 naira. You will be charge for a separate fee tagged service fee which will be use to process your form.
Payment remains through the Rimita platform those who want to pay at the bank will first generate an RRR code.
To start your application click here