BIU Portal www.biu.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update 2021 ,BIU Portal www.biu.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update 2021 ,BIU Portal www.biu.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update 2021
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
BIU Portal: The authority of the Benson Idahosa University has enabled the student portal. Thus, as a student or prospective student of the school, this information should interest you.
Also, in this article, you shall get information about how to access the BIU portal. But first, before diving into that, what do you know about Benson Idahosa University?
In this portal, a lot of academic activities can be carried out at ease. However, to know more about this, you need to read through this article.
Benson Idahosa University (BIU)
Benson Idahosa University (BIU) is a private, Christian university in Benin City, Nigeria. BIU (previously named Christian Faith University) was renamed in honor of Archbishop Benson Idahosa.
He was a Charismatic Pentecostal minister from Benin City, Nigeria, and reflects his evangelical beliefs. Also, he was the first president of the university. The current president of Benson Idahosa University is Rt. Rev. (Dr.) Faith Emmanuel Benson Idahosa.
He is the son of Benson Idahosa. Also, he is the Bishop of CGMi Faith Arena and Co-ordinator, Next Generation Leadership of the Church of God Mission. BIU is accredited by Nigeria’s higher education accreditation body, the National Universities Commission.
Importance of BIU Portal
If you are searching for BIU Portal login, the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of BIU portal
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
You can visit and access the Benson Idahosa University Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- BIU Student Portal: Click Here
- Also, BIU Main Website: Click Here
- Furthermore, Visit Here
- Also, Visit Here
- BIU Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Benson Idahosa University student’s portal login, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Additionally, do not hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss and get the latest updates about the institution.
Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Portal Help
1. New Student Payment Process
Click Here and log in using your Jamb Reg. number (username) and Default password (password1). Then update your personal profile information. Furthermore, you can:
- Click fees in order to make acceptance fee payment.
- Also, scroll to the bottom of the page and click pay fees.
- Click on continue, and then print out your transaction ID for Acceptance fee payment.
- Additionally, proceed to any FIRST or UBA Bank with the Transaction ID for acceptance fee payment.
However, after making payment, REDO Step 1
- Click hostel and select your preferred hostel.
- Also, click fees and tick full payment if you are paying in full else scroll down to the bottom of the page and click pay fees.
- Additionally, click on continue and print out your first installment or full payment transaction ID.
- How Do I Apply For Student Transfer Admission
- Madonna University Portal
- LASU Student Portal
- Havard University Scholarships
- Federal University Oye Ekiti Portal
2. Returning Student Payment Process
- Click Here and log in using your Jamb Reg. number (username) and Default password(password1)
- Go to financial services to get school fees clearance for academic session if your account has been disabled. Proceed to ICT unit with the clearance for activation of your students account.
- Update your personal profile information.
- Also, click hostel and select your preferred hostel.
- Additionally, click fees and tick full payment if you are paying in full else scroll down to the bottom of the page and click pay fees.
- Furthermore, click continue and print out your first installment or full payment transaction ID
- Proceed to any FIRST BANK or UBA Bank with the Transaction ID for acceptance fee payment
We believe this article has been of immense help to you. Feel free to share to others on every social media space.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.