This is to inform all prospective students that the Benue State University, Markudi, BSUM admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session has been released by the school administration. Continue reading for more information.
The list of candidates admitted to the Undergraduate Programme for the 2024/2025 academic session has been published by Benue State University, Makurdi.
The BSUM First Batch Admission List is now available for candidates who took part in the Benue State University, Makurdi Post-UTME Screening.
All the applicants that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Benue State University
Benue State University is a state university located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. It was established in 1992 and served 306 students with 149 faculty members.
In 2006, there were over 19,000 students served by 7 faculties and 23 departments.
In addition, the university offers undergraduate and graduate programs, with over 58 graduate programs spread across 9 colleges/faculties.
The state government established the university to supplement the University of Agriculture’s specialized academic offerings.
Benue State University Portal Login
You can go to the Benue State University Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Benue State University Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025
The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now selling application forms for its post-UTME screening exercise for the 2024/2025 academic session.
As a result, applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi.
- How to Apply for BSUM Direct Entry Screening.
- BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Details
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2024/2025.
BSUM Post UTME Eligibility
All UTME candidates who applied for admission to Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2024/2025 Academic Session and scored 180 points or higher in the UTME are eligible to participate in the University’s Post UTME.
Candidates must have 5 credit passes at O’level in relevant subjects.
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education, or Management Sciences.
Candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but received a score between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of the following courses:
Anatomy, Nursing Science, and Physiology, as well as any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for BSUM Post UTME Form
Here are the various ways how to apply for the BSUM Post UTME form:
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, and tap on the Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Input your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified tap on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Tap on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
I) For cash payments at Bank; Go to any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and bring it to the bank before. When the bank receives cash from you, it will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For Online payments using Mastercard, VISA, and Verve Cards;
When you click the “Pay Online” button, you will be directed to the Interswitch Payment Page.
To make a payment, select your card type from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page and enter the required information.
When your payment is successfully completed, you will receive a receipt and can proceed with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Pick Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Choose pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when asked to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when asked to enter the Payment Code
- Type in your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Go to Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while candidates for courses in the College of Health Sciences should gowww.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Input your Registration number
- Type in your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Go back to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts an extra N100.00
Following payment, candidates are expected to return to the University website www.bsum.edu.ng, and select “Post Utme/De link” under the “Applications” section of the University website’s Admissions menu.
Once on the page, candidates must complete the following steps to register:
- Input your UTME Registration number and tap the “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Tap on the “proceed” link to sign in to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Tap on the “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Tap on the “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Tap on the “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Applicants are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on the day of Post UTME.
- Applicants must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only applicants whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Check BSUM Admission List
To check your admissio
n status follow these instructions:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Sign in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Pick your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should now upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should return to the Benue State University portal, print their admission letters, and pay the appropriate user fees for the courses they have been admitted to.
Candidates who have paid the necessary user fees should wait for further instructions from the University.
Congratulations to applicants who made the BSUM admission list for the 2024/2025 academic year.