BSUM Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule – Timetable 2023
BSUM Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule – Timetable 2023 ,BSUM Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule – Timetable 2023 ,BSUM Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule – Timetable 2023
The Benue State University Schedule for her 2023/2024 PUTME Screening Exercise has been released. Follow the guide below to check and register for your post-UTME screening exercise.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the BSUM (Benue State University Makurdi) 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise that the institution management has released the schedule for the exercise.
BSUM 2023 Post UTME Requirements
The first thing required of a candidate who wishes to partake in the BUSM post-UTME is to purchase the form.
The BSU 2023/2024 Post UTME form is now available online visit www.bsum.edu.ng.
Registration for BSU post-utme will start in August 2023. The closing date for registration is September 30th to October 31st, 2023.
All candidates that choose the BSUM as their first choice institution in the just concluded JAMB and scored 180 and above are qualified to purchase the application form.
University Candidates that have been given conditional admission in the Admission Status on the JAMB portal will have to go to Benue State University Makurdi for screening
They are also expected to go along with their JAMB Result Printout, JAMB Admission Letter, WAEC NECO or NABTEB result, BSUM Online Registration Printout, Colour Passport Photograph, and JAMB UTME Registration Number.
BSUM 2023 Post UTME Form Application Steps
To apply for BSU screening, you are to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu and click on Post Utme/De in the applications section.
- Input your JAMB registration number to verify your application.
- When your details are verified, click on “proceed “to continue to the payments platform.
There are three payment methods in the BSU post-UTME portal. We shall guide you through all of them.
For Cash Payments At Bank
Visit any of these banks to make payments.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Limited
- Polaris Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Providus Bank Limited
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Standard Chartered
- Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Heritage Banking Company Limited
- Keystone Bank Limited
Before going to the bank, check the E-Payment Platform to print out your Payment Reference Number slip. After receiving your cash, the Bank will process your transaction using “College Pay” and then generate a Payment Receipt for you.
For On-line Payments Via Mastercard, VISA, or Verve Cards
Click on the “Pay Online” button, which will take you to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop-down, select your card type and enter the required information to make a payment.
Once your payment is completed, you will be issued a receipt to continue with your application.
- Go to any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
- click Quickteller on the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill Payment Reference Number generated when you are asked to enter the Customer ID.
- input your phone number to complete the transaction.
- Type 04255101 when you are asked to enter the Payment Code
After completing the payment, go back to the portal, log in, and print out the payment receipt.
For Payment Via Quickteller from the Internet
For courses in the College of Health Sciences, candidates should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu, while candidates for other courses should visit www.quickteller.com/bsum.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your mobile number and email and then click “Continue”
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment
- Print out your payment confirmation slip
- Go back to the portal and print out your payment receipt.
Note: You will be charged an additional N100.00 for using this payment method.
Things to Know about BSU post-UTME Screening
1. The University does not accept inconsistencies in names or pictures on registration slips, and candidates with such may be disqualified.
2. The candidates’ names must be the same in all documents, including their UTME results and O’Level certificates.
3. Applicants CANNOT participate in the screening unless they are at least sixteen (16) years old.
4. Mobile phones, iPads, iPods, Walkmans, and other similar devices, as well as any unnecessary items, are not permitted in the screening venue or the surrounding area.
5. Applicants who are awaiting the results of the SSCE or a comparable exam may still apply for admission, as long as the results will be available when classes resume.
6. Applicants who fail to post their O’Level results as soon as feasible to the JAMB website will not be taken into consideration for admission.
7. Applicants should be sure to register using their own legitimate personal phone numbers and email addresses.
8. Applicants must show up at the assigned screening locations on time when the screening exercise is scheduled, or they risk being disqualified.
9. Candidates do not need to be physically present on the university campus because registration is done online; instead, they are encouraged to register from anywhere.
11. Only after changing to BSU as their First Choice can candidates who listed the University as their second option apply for the screening exercise in order to be eligible for admission.
12. Parents, guardians, and unaffiliated security personnel will not be permitted on campus on the day of the screening exercise.
There you have it, everything you need to know about BSU post-UTME screening. We hope this post was helpful.