Clifford University JUPEB Form 2022/2023 is Out ,Clifford University JUPEB Form 2022/2023 is Out ,Clifford University JUPEB Form 2022/2023 is Out
Clifford University JUPEB Admission Form for the 2022/2023 session is now on sale.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 Session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into their respective second year degree programmes in Clifford University, Owerrinta and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Students’ Success Stories that will Inspire You
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- University Vs Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is the best?
- Some Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Candidates Eligible to Obtain Clifford University JUPEB Form
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five Credits at not more than two sittings in at least five subjects (including English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University. However, students with credit in English Language but have other deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the JUPEB programme.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters including an intensive compulsory ICT programme which will run for one month immediately after the final examination.
This University does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Tribe, State of Origin, Nationality, Religious denominations or Political affiliation. However every student is expected to conform to the Seventh-day Adventist Standards. Candidates who chose other universities, polytechnics, or Colleges of education can equally apply.
How to Apply for Clifford University JUPEB
Kindly Proceed to the Registry Department, Clifford University, Owerrinta, Ihie Campus, Isiala Ngwa North LGA, Abia State to purchase your admission form.
- Visit the University admission portal: www.clifforduni.edu.ng
- Click on https://clifforduni.edu.ng/oas
- Click on “Create New Account”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and other details
- Choose your Username and Password
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your JAMB Score, Personal details and O’Level results
- Select your first and second choice of course within the institution
- Select the declaration box appropriately
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await further communication from the University
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.