COHESKAT Registration Guideline for 2021/2022 Session New Students ,COHESKAT Registration Guideline for 2021/2022 Session New Students ,COHESKAT Registration Guideline for 2021/2022 Session New Students
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology, COHESKAT has released the registration guidelines to be followed by newly admitted students of the school for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session for newly admitted candidates.
See Also: COHESKAT Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
COHESKAT Registration Guideline
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2020/2021 is Monday 12th July 2021 and ends on Friday 30th July 2021.
NOTE that Printing of Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form, and payment of registration fee are all accessible via the school portal at Click here to Register and Make payment
Please read the following steps carefully before starting your online registration.
Registration Requirements for 2020/2021 Session
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
- Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
COHESKAT Registration Guideline
- Open your browser
- Type https://students.coheskat.edu.ng/on the Address Bar and press Enter.
- Click on New Registration, Begin Here at the left navigation menu as shown below
- Enter your Application No. for verification as shown below. Click on Verify
- On successful completion of verification update your Biodata. Note that you are to enter a valid email address and a password that you can be able to remember.
Step 2: Student’s Biodata Update
Make sure you upload your passport photograph in JPEG Format (each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address and Phone Number.
6. After successful Biodata update, make sure you copy your chosen password and email address as
7. Click on Click to Continue, enter your Application Number and your Password to enter into your Profile.
STEP 3: Printing of Admission Letter, Acceptance, and Guarantor’s Form
- Click on the Print Admission Letter link to print your admission letter then;
- Click on the Guarantor and Acceptance form to print Guarantor and Acceptance form for registration.
- The Admission letter should be printed in colored else it will not be accepted.
STEP 4: Payment of Registration Fee
8. Click on Pay registration fee to pay your registration fees the amount payable will be displayed and then click on proceed to make payment.
9. After clicking on proceed to make payment a breakdown of the schedule of the registration fees will be shown, click on proceed to pay to continue and follow all other steps until you are asked to select payment type, then select Bank Branch or Online (ATM CARD).
10. To make payment Using Bank Branch prints payment Slip and take it to any Bank Branch nationwide.
11. To make payment using ATM Card follow the online procedures
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about COHESKAT Registration 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.