Looking for the best place to go for your postgraduate studies, then you are in the right place. It will interest you to know that the COOU Postgraduate Admission Form is out and due to its records, it is one of the best institutions you can attend.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, formerly known as Anambra State University, Uli, is accepting applications for admission to the following postgraduate programs.
Please keep in mind that admission to the Anambra State University Uli and Igbariam postgraduate program signifies that you have freely chosen to study at this young and active academic and research institution.
COOU Postgraduate Admission Form
Admission into the University has always been based on merit.
The management has decided that any staff or students engaging in admission racketeering would face strong disciplinary action.
The following is a list of COOU postgraduate programs that lead to the award of a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD/PDGE), a Masters Degree (MA, M.Sc, M.Eng), and a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
COOU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Each postgraduate program has its own set of prerequisites; you should consult the Postgraduates Handbook for further information on individual course requirements. You can obtain the handbook from the COOU School of Postgraduate Studies.
2. In terms of basic entry requirements, keep in mind that the minimum grade for admission into the Master’s Degree program is a Second Class Lower Division, but the Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D. requires a 3.5 on a 5-point scale at the Master’s Degree level.
Available Postgraduate Programs
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- The Faculty of Arts – Including Philosophy and Religion
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- The Faculty of Physical Sciences
How to Apply for the COOU Postgraduate Admission Form
COOU Postgraduate Forms can be obtained from COOU by depositing a sum of N10,000 in any of the banks listed below.
You must make your email address, phone number, and two self-addressed, stamped official envelopes available.
The approved banks are:
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Eco Bank
You must use the website below to generate a payment invoice with their phone numbers and then go to the permitted banks with the payment invoice number.
Click HERE to begin your application.
Candidates will receive an Access PIN code to be allowed to log into the University portal.
Candidates must complete the online application form and submit the essential information on their bio-data.
Completed application forms with all relevant appendices should be submitted to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Anambra State University, Uli – Anambra State.
Closing Date for Application
The management of COOU postgraduate school has notified us that the deadline for submitting admission forms for the 2024/2025 session will be 6 weeks from the publication of this advertisement.
However, it is delicate for you to stay updated with the recent developments in the institution, therefore, we would advise that you always visit their website to find out if there are any updates on their courses or admission procedure.