Dennis Osadebay University JUPEB Form for 2023/2024 is now on sale. The form cost N10,000.
Applications are hereby invited from duly qualified candidates for admission into the Direct Entry Programme of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) of Dennis Osadebay University, Anwai-Asaba for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into various degree programmes in the Dennis Osadebay University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Hence, upon completion of the JUPEB programme, candidates will be admitted into the following programmes:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agricultural Extension
- B.Sc. Agricultural Economics
- B.Sc. Crop Science/Soil Science
- B.Sc. Animal Production
- B.Sc. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Home Science
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A English with options In (Linguistics & Literature)
- B.A European Languages with options in: (Spanish & German)
- B.A Asian Studies with options In : (Chinese and Korean)
- B.A African Linguistics/ Languages with options In: (Igbo, Ika, Urhobo and Ukwuani)
- B.A Creative Arts with options in (Visual Arts, Music & Theatre Arts)
- B.A History, Strategic and International Studies
- B.A Religious Studies
- B.A Philosophy
3. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-Informatics powering
- B.Sc. Building
- B.Sc. Environment Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Fine and Applied Arts
4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Geology
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
How to Apply for Dennis Osadebay University JUPEB Admission
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Visit www.dou.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Admission Menu’ and select JUPEB to apply.
- Complete the application form with all the required details.
- Click next, to make payment for the online application fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) only using your debit card and print out the payment receipt.
- Login into the portal to print the completed online Application form.
- Upload copies of your credentials.
- All printed documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office of the University.
CLOSING DATE: Not specified.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.