Do you want to log in to the EBSU portal? At this portal, you will be able to pay school fees, print results, book accommodation, check results, register for post UTME, and check admission status.
About Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
In 1999, Ebonyi State University (EBSU) was founded in Abakaliki. EBSU offers a variety of academic programs ranging from pre-degree to postgraduate.
Also, The university provides students with a world-class academic education that prepares them to be technologically savvy, resourceful, and entrepreneurial.
The university’s history can be traced back to 2000, when it received executive approval to become a full-fledged multidisciplinary university, with Prof. Fidelis Ogah serving as the first vice-chancellor.
Following this, four new faculties were established: the faculty of arts, the faculty of education, the faculty of management, and the faculty of social sciences.
The law faculty and postgraduate school, as well as the work and study program, was added in 2000.
Do you know that you can use the portal to streamline your student admissions process? Continue reading for updates from the EBSU student application portal.
About EBSU Portal
To begin, the official portal of EBSU is portal.ebsu.edu.ng. What exactly is the portal? The Ebonyi State University Abakaliki has created a specially designed website that allows candidates, students, and staff to perform academic-related activities on their individual profile pages.
To gain access to the EBSU portal, you must first enter the required login information. These login details are mostly provided by Ebonyi State University Abakaliki officials.
How to Login to EBSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/login.aspx
- Enter your username and password
- Then click on Log in.
- If you can’t remember your password or you forgot it, click on Forgot Password to reset your password.
EBSU Registration Portal
Visit https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/ to gain access to the EBSU registration portal.
EBSU Admission Criteria
- Applicants must have five credit passes at O’ level (NECO/WASCE/GCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants must select EBSU as the first choice in UTME conducted by JAMB
- Applicants must score at least 180 in UTME
How To Check Result on EBSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/modules/ArchivedResults/CheckSessionalResultLogin.aspx
- Select the session of the result you want to check
- Enter your Matriculation Number
- Enter your PIN
- Then click on Submit.
Ebonyi State University Objectives
Ebonyi State University’s goals and objectives are consistent with the objectives of Nigeria’s National Policy on Education, particularly Higher Education, as enunciated by Decree No.16 of 1985.
The following are the objectives of Ebonyi State University as stated in the law that established it (Law No7 of 1999):
- To promote the advancement of learning in Ebonyi State, Nigeria, in particular, and in Nigeria.
- To provide the opportunity for higher education to all people, regardless of race, creed, or gender.
- To provide as resources allow and make available facilities for the pursuit of learning, particularly those that provide training that is directly relevant to the needs of our society.
- To foster the spirit of creativity, inventiveness, resourcefulness, and patriotism.
- To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavor.
- To relate its activities to the social, cultural, and economic needs of the people of Nigeria in particular and the world in general.
EBSU Admission Registration Process
- Visit the university’s official website portal at portal.ebsu-edu.net.
- Click the “Create Portal Account” link to generate your account
- Select student type (New/Returning) then enter your JAMB registration no
- Click on the submit button to verify your account
- Get the account notification slip bearing your login details. Your JAMB registration no will be the default username and password.
- Update your profile details by first inputting your username and password then login
- Click on the “change password” link to change your password
- Enter the old password followed by the new password then confirm the new password
- Click the “Change password” button
- Submit your registration no to the faculty officers for the student’s payment verification before generating a payment invoice to pay school fees.
EBSU School Fees Schedule for all Students
- Admission screening -N2,500
- Indigenes -N88,000
- Registration fees (Indigenes) -N12,000
- Non-indigenes -N128,000
- Registration fees (Non-indigenes) -N22,000
EBSU Pay School Fees
- Log in to the portal with your username and password
- Select the required session for payment then click on the “Generate payment invoice” button
- Select your level and click on the “Generate payment” button
- Print out the payment Reference invoice then proceed to the bank with the printed invoice to pay
- Give the teller the payment invoice number and obtain an E- transaction confirmation order pin from the bank.
- Log into the school portal again with your username and password then enter the E-transact confirmation order pin
- Select the session and click on the PAY button
- Confirm your payment details on the payment confirmation page then click the submit button to generate the school fees receipt
How to Register EBSU Courses Online
To register for courses online, it is pertinent to know the courses you ought to register for. Ensure you confirm the courses at the department and then follow the steps below;
- Log on to the institution portal www.portal.ebsu.edu.net
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate and click on the course registration menu
- Select the “register course”
- Select the session and semester and then click on “Submit”
- Select the courses and click on “Submit”
- Next is to print the course form.