Edo State University Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session is now on sale. Registration Closes On Aug. 27th, 2023. The Screening holds on August 28th, 2023. The Form Cost N15,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Edo State University Uzairue JUPEB programme leading to the award of Bachelor of Science degrees in the underlisted degree programmes of Edo State University, Uzairue, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Admission are available into the following faculty and Programmes in the attached flier.
DON’T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools’ Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
About our JUPEB Programme
- The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate for direct intry admission into second year degree programme in the University The programme is a minimum of one academic session (2 Semesters).
- “The programme provides candidates the opportunity to offer three (3) subjects related to the course they wish to study Admission into the programme does not require Jamb.
Edo State University JUPEB Admission Requirement
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 credits (including English)subject at maximum of two (2) sittings except MBBS which is one (1) sitting.
How To Apply For Edo State University JUPEB Admission
To Apply, Visit: www.edouniversity.edu.ng/jupeb
Students with Awaiting Result can also Apply
- Screening Date: August 28th, 2023
- APPLICATION FEE: N15,000
- Closing Date: Aug. 27th, 2023
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.