FCE Okene / UI Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Session Screening Portal ,FCE Okene / UI Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Session Screening Portal ,FCE Okene / UI Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Session Screening Portal
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
FCE Okene / UI Post UTME Form: Federal College of Education, Okene Post UTME / Direct Entry screening form which is in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) is now available for 2021/2023 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The Federal College of Education, Okene in programme affiliation with the University of Ibadan invites interested qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA. Ed) and Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc. Ed) Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
FCE Okene / UI Degree Courses & Duration
The programme would lead to the award of Bachelor Degrees in the following areas.
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
- Education/English Language
- Human Kinetics (Physical) & Health Education
- Educational Management
- Education/Social Studies
- Guidance & Counseling
The duration of the programme is four years for candidates through JAMB, UTME, and three years for candidates through JAMB Direct Entry.
Candidates who had applied to the University of Ibadan and any other Nigerian University can apply.
Admission Screening Eligibility
- Candidates for the four years full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 200 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language, and the teaching subjects.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must be holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in addition to 2.1 above and must have completed the 2021 Direct Entry Application Forms. The NCE subjects should be relevant to the choice of course of study and candidates must have made at least five grade points on their teaching subjects.
- All Direct Entry and UTME candidates must submit copies of the application printouts with other relevant credentials to the Directorate of Undergraduate Programme Federal College of Education, Okene before the expiration of the application date.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME Form
Interested applicants must pay application fee of N2,000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click application and then select your category i.e. PCE Screening 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) It is compulsory for all candidates to supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on June 30, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FCE Okene / UI Admission 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.