Fed Poly Bauchi IJMB & Diploma Admission List 2020/2021 [UPDATED] ,Fed Poly Bauchi IJMB & Diploma Admission List 2020/2021 [UPDATED] ,Fed Poly Bauchi IJMB & Diploma Admission List 2020/2021 [UPDATED]
The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi IJMB and Diploma Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. This is the first, second, third and final admission lists.
This is to inform all candidates who obtained the 2020/2021 IJMB and diploma form of the institution that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates
How to Check Name on Federal Poly Bauchi IJMB Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e Diploma)
- Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
- then click on the “Display List” button.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration Immediately.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
The total fee you are expected to pay is: School Fees: 45,200.00
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Over 200,000 Readers to Receive Our Latest Edu News: