Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form opening & closing date /General cut off mark and requirements.
Federal Poly Ado is an institution that is located in Ado-Ekiti. The institution has been positioned to instill academic excellence amongst its students and anyone who is willing to school in this noble institution.
In this article we shall discuss the process on how to process the Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME Form, we shall look into the screening date and other important information that will surely see you through.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening:
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti will likely want you to choose them as your first or second choice which is usually the first criteria.
- Another important requirement is that your JAMB score should be up to 150.
- Your 5 subjects from your O level must be complete.
As you can see there is no much requirement that is demanding. If you didn’t chose the institution at all you can still get the JAMB change of course form and effect the changes. Another important area is your UTME score which should be 150 or above.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME
- To get the form, Your first movement should be to log on to
- On the official portal of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, you can safely generate an invoice.
- Print this invoice generated at same time, pay up the sum of 2000 naira at any commercial bank.
- Should in case you have in the mind to pay via online, the option is still available all you need to do is to log on and make the payment. After the payment click https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng
- Input the RRR number on the slip given to you in the bank.
- Access the application form and fill out every detail that you are ask to fill. And lastly print out your acknowledgement slip.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Closing date 2024/2025 :
The Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Closing date will be updated here when it is out.