FUAM JUPEB Form for 2023/2024 is Out [UPDATED] ,FUAM JUPEB Form for 2023/2024 is Out [UPDATED] ,FUAM JUPEB Form for 2023/2024 is Out [UPDATED]
This is to inform the general public especially candidates interested in the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) JUPEB Programme that the Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Session is Out.
ABOUT FUAM JUPEB PROGRAMME
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct entry Admission into Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi and other JUPEB Affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
The duration of the programme is one academic session.
ELIGIBILITY Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 °level credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
COST OF FUAM JUPEB FORM
The admission form cost Fifteen Thousand naira (N15, 000.00) only.
FUAM JUPEB SCHOOL FEES
All students will pay Naira One hundred and seventy thousand naira (N170,000) only as school fees for the programme.
FUAM AVAILABLE JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATION
RECOMMENDED: FUAM Courses and Requirements
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Form
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch.
Below is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
FUAM JUPEB: GENERAL INFORMATION
- Applicants to the 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
CLOSING DATE: 30th September 2022.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Call the JUPEB Centre Coordinator, DR. TERVER SOMBO on the following phone numbers: 0807588916, 0810448569, 08134505055.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.