FUD Student Portal www.fud.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update ,FUD Student Portal www.fud.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update ,FUD Student Portal www.fud.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
FUD Student Portal: The federal university Dutse (FUD), is one of the nine universities created by the Nigerian government in the year 2011.
The university with its motto “knowledge, excellence and services” is located in the ancient city of Dutse, the capital of Jigawa state, and is headed by Professor Fatima Batul Muktar.
FUD offers both undergraduates and postgraduates programs. The university seeks to attract both students and lecturers, support teaching on local, national, and global issues with in-depth research, and create academic collaboration with many other universities and higher institutions in Nigeria and around.
How to Enroll for FUD Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates who meet the above requirement should register online through https://putme.FUD.edu.ng
- All candidates must log in using their JAMB registration number
- All candidates must update their phone number, email, date of birth, state of origin, and L.G.A.
- Every candidate should also generate an invoice and their Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number
- Candidates must use the RRR number to pay the post UTME charges which is the sum of N2, 000 using any valid ATM card or pay through any commercial bank in Nigeria which includes FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates are advised to verify their payment using the payment verification button on the school web portal.
- All candidates should also select the correct subject combination which should be relevant to their WAEC/NECO results of not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should also scan and upload their genuine copy of WAEC/NECO results with a recent passport photograph of themselves.
- Candidates are expected to print their examination slips.
How to Check FUD Admission List
The federal university Dutse will always publish their first and second list of candidates who were offered provisional admission into the university for the current academic year on their official website.
The list will also be submitted to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) by the management of the institution, which means candidates who take part in any screening exercise can also check their admission status on the JAMB portal.
The released UTME admission list will be published on the university’s portal. To check admission status, you must be among the candidates who took part in the aptitude test for the FUD current academic session. Please follow our guide below, if you want to check your admission status.
- All candidates should go to the school portal at https://myportal.fud.edu.ng
- When the webpage must have opened up, find the button “Check Admission” and click on it.
- Input your JAMB Registration number in the appropriate space on the page and proceed
- Finally, to access your admission status, click on the “check” button.
Every candidate should know that the collection of admission letters and registration will commence immediately after the publication of the admission list.
How to Pay FUD School Fees Online
Payment of school fees is an important registration step that will enhance your studentship. Begin by checking your fee structure so as to know how much you are expected to pay. Here are the steps to follow to make the payment of your fees;
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Navigate and click on ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’
- On a new page, input ‘FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA’ in the box named MDA
- At the name of service/purpose, click and select ‘UNDER-GRADUATE FRESH-STUDENT from the drop-down
- On the item list, select your course of study.
- Next select the faculty, program, and department.
- Print the form after filling in all the required information.
- Go to the bank and make payment through Remita.
- After payment, go to school with evidence of payment to collect the school receipt. Kindly note this same process is required when paying the acceptance fee and hostel fee.
Check Your Post UTME Screening Result on FUD Student Portal
- Visit the FUD Post-UTME result portal through https://putme.fud.edu.ng/checkresult.php
- input your registration number as required
- Then click on the button “check result” to access your FUD post UTME result.
FUD Student Acceptance Fee Payment
- Log on to the University portal http://myportal.fud.edu.ng to check your Admission Status with the use of your Jamb Registration Number first.
- From the portal, generate the Invoice for your Acceptance fee
- Generate the Remita RRR Number to enable you to make payment Online or at any Bank Branch. Ensure you verify that your payment was successful.
- You can now log in on the portal using your Registration Number as your username and as your password
- Once you are in, print out a copy of your provisional Admission letter.
FUD Student School Fee Payment Online
- Login into the school portal with the last details used.
- Generate Central registration fee Invoice for school Fees payment
- Generate Remita RRR Number after which you may then make the payment
- Verify that the payment is successful with the use of the invoice numbers. This will lead to you getting an auto-generated Registration Number.
- Then log in with the auto-generated Registration Number with your surname to update your profile. Ensure your passport size photograph and all other important relevant details are provided.
FUD Student Course Registration
After the above process has been successfully completed, you may proceed to course registration. It is advisable that you meet with your departmental excos or part adviser before doing this.
- Ensure you register for all core and GST courses. Try not to exceed the maximum credit quota for both the First and Second Semesters.
- Print out the Course Registration Form and make duplicate copies available with a copy of your credentials. They will be required for Faculty/Department registration or clearance and some for library and clinic registration.
We believe this information on the FUD Student Portal www.fud.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.