FUGASHUA Admission is out. Please read on for further information, as the school’s administration has released a roster of students who have been admitted to its degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUGASHUA Admission List
Federal University Gashua (FUGashua) is a research-based university located in Northeastern Nigeria’s Yobe State. Established in 2013, its mission is to address immediate societal needs and provide access to education for all.
The management of the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) in Yobe has recently published the names of students who have been provisionally admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The university has released both the first and second batch admission lists.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Steps to Access FUGASHUA Admission List on JAMB CAPS Portal
The JAMB admission status checking portal is available for prospective candidates of Federal University Gashua to access their admission status online. To accomplish this, kindly adhere to the steps highlighted below:
1. Visit the JAMB E-Facility portal by going to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Access your JAMB profile by providing your login credentials (username and password).
3. Locate the tab labeled ‘Check Admission Status’ by scrolling down.
4. Choose the year of your examination and enter your registration number in the appropriate fields.
5. To access your admission status for FUGASHUA, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button.
For Admitted Candidates:
Applicants who have received admission offers are advised to:
1. To be considered for admission and NYSC mobilization after graduation, all candidates who have been offered admission must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
Failure to do so will result in the candidate’s name being omitted from the JAMB matriculation list and the candidate will not be deemed admitted.
2. Once admission has been accepted, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
3. Candidates who have not yet uploaded their O-Level result(s) should do so immediately at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
Failure to do so will prevent access to the JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
4. Candidates should also print their original JAMB result slip, which will have a passport photograph affixed to it.
5. If the program a candidate is offered differs from the one they initially applied for, they must promptly make a change of course on the JAMB portal to the new program.
We recommend that students stay focused on their academic pursuits and take the necessary steps to prepare adequately.
Alternatively, they may want to explore other academic institutions, including universities, polytechnics, or colleges that are currently accepting Post-UTME applications.