FULAFIA admission list 2021/2022 1st,2nd, 3rd and final list|merit list fulafia.edu.ng admission status
Just like we promised to help monitor when FULAFIA will release her admission list, we are keeping to our promise that is the main reason we admonish all students, aspirant to always stick with postutmeadmission.com.ng which is the number one source of all educational news in Nigeria.
In this article,you are going to check your names on the Federal University Lafia admission list which is currently concluded.
All participants of the post UTME screening exercise of Federal University Lafia need to follow our guide to check their status right now.
check your name at JAMB admission list/status
Check FULAFIA Admission List 2021/2022
- FULAFIA admission checking portal is simply located @
- Click on the above link and wait for it to load.
- Type in your JAMB registration number.
- Hitting on the search button will prompt the system to search out your name.
Note: as usual every admitted candidate have to report to Federal University Lafia campus for a compulsory screening which will hold on a particular date.
Once the date has been confirmed by our team we are going to speedily update this page to reflect the true situation on ground.
FULAFIA Admission Guide 2021/2022
Processing your admission is a task all newly admitted students must accomplish without, you won’t be recognized as a student.
In this part of this article we are going to give you a brief guide that will help you quickly identify those actions and buttons you need to press for things to go on smoothly.
- The Federal University Lafia has specific amount all 100 level students will pay as acceptance. It’s your duty to find out how much then proceed to the bank to pay. check FULAFIA acceptance fee here
- Another information you need right now is the actual school fees all Federal University Lafia students who just gained admission should pay. But before paying your school fees make sure you have paid your acceptance fee first.
- Once you make this two important payments we just outline, get ready all your documents and credentials that will show that you once attended secondary school, wrote and pass SSCE, JAMB and post UTME. Visit the school and start your clearance.
- Make sure you are not isolated from the rest students, exchange phone contact with them so as to know the next line of action.
- Please note that your school comes first, any friend that will not help you academically is not worth friending, choose your friends wisely and also stay away from bad friends.