FULAFIA Admission list is out. For the 2022/2023 academic session, the management of the school has published a list of candidates who have been granted admission into its degree programmes. Continue reading for further information.
The FULAFIA Admission List
The management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) in Nasarawa State has published the list of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This announcement is intended for all candidates who applied for admission to FULAFIA.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
At the moment, the procedure for Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) prospective students to check their admission status is by following the steps provided below on the JAMB admission status checking portal.
Below are the steps to follow in order to check your admission status for Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) on the JAMB portal:
1. Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the portal.
2. Enter your JAMB profile username and password to log in.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
3. Find and select the option to check your admission status.
4. Choose the exam year and input your registration number in the required field.
5. Click on the Check Admission Status button to view your FULAFIA admission status or select ‘Access my CAPS’ to view CAPS for Admission status and other relevant services.
Prospective students who have been offered provisional admission to the first-degree programmes of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) are advised to:
1. Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either accept or reject the admission offer.
2. Once they have accepted the admission, they should obtain a printout of their JAMB admission letter.
3. Obtain a printout of their original JAMB result slip, which should have a passport photograph attached to it.
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they were offered a course that differs from their initial application.
For candidates whose names did not appear on the list, it is advised that they do not lose hope.
They should continue to work hard and prepare themselves thoroughly, or alternatively, they may consider applying for a change of institution and select any academic institution (university, polytechnic, or college) that is still accepting Post-UTME applications.