FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is Out ,FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is Out ,FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
AE-FUNAI JUPEB Form: Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) JUPEB Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale. The form is sold for N10,000 and the deadline to apply is 31st August 2022. See how to Apply and other details below.
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) invites applications from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into the university’s Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 session.
FUNAI Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in FUNAI and over 75 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). FUNAI has successfully run these programmes since 2014 and has gained acclamation for that, nationally.
See also: FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Candidates Eligible for FUNAI JUPEB Admission.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Programme: The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
FUNAI JUPEB Subject Combinations.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into bachelor’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
1. Agribusiness Management
2. Agric Economics & Extension
3. Animal Science
4. Crop Science
5. Soil Science
6. Fisheries and Aquaculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
3. Medicine and Surgery
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Biology Education
3. Business Education
4. Chemistry Education
5. English and Literary Studies Education
6. Guidance & Counseling Education
7. Mathematics Education
8. Physical & Health Education
9. Physics Education
10. Vocational & Technical Education
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
1. English and Literary Studies
2. Fine & Applied Arts
4. History & Strategic Studies
12. Theatre Arts
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Criminology & Security Studies
6. Political Science
9. Mass Communication
1. Applied Geophysics
6. Computer Science
How to Obtain for FUNAI JUPEB Form.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal and click on “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your emaill address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUPRE JUPEB General Information.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8 am – 4 pm).
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms will close on Wednesday, 31st August 2022 at 11.59 pm.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Stories You Missed:
Join Over 200,000 Readers to Receive Our Latest Edu News: