FUTA JUPEB Form: Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) JUPEB Form for the 2022/2023 Session is out. You don’t need JAMB to purchase this form. The form is sold for 15,000.
Do you want to study in Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) but failed or missed the UTME/JAMB? Then this is an opportunity for you! We are pleased to inform you that the FUTA JUPEB Form for 2023 is out.
Please note that in FUTA, the JUPEB Programme is properly called University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme.
About the FUTA JUPEB (UABS) Programme.
The University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is full time, and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
SEE ALSO: FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form.
FUTA JUPEB Subjects Combination.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE JUPEB IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
FUTA JUPEB Courses.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
• Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
• Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
• Animal Production and Health (APH)
• Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
• Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
• Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
• Food Science Technology (FST)
• Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
• Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
• Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
• Mechanical Engineering (MME)
• Mining Engineering (MNE)
• Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
• Computer Engineering (CPE)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
• Biochemistry (BCH)
• Biology (BIO)
• Chemistry (CHE)
• Mathematical Science (MTS)
• Microbiology (MCB)
• Physics (PHY)
• Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
• Architecture (ARC)
• Building Technology (BDT)
• Estate Management (ESM)
• Industrial Design (IDD)
• Quantity Surveying (QSV)
• Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
• Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCHIENCES (SEMS):
• Applied Geology (AGY)
• Applied Geophysics (AGP)
• Marine Science and Technology (MST)
• Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
• Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
• Biomedical Technology (BMT)
• Human Anatomy (ANA)
• Physiology (PHS)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
• Computer Science (CSC)
• Cyber-security (CSS)
• Information Technology (IFT)
• Information Systems (IFS)
• Software Engineering (SEN)
FUTA JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates should possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
Limited Hostel accommodations are available for interested candidates.
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission.
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS Application form to Create an account.
- New Applicant should click on “Create Account Here” and select the programme (e.g PDS/UABS) and fill other details to create an account.
- Login into your account with your Username and Password.
- Click on Payment to generate application invoice which contain the TRANSACTION ID or INVOICE NO (and RRR for Remita Payment) with which to make payment at the the Bank OR Online (Note: Use RRR Remita Code Generated from your Application Profile Only) .
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on Remita in any Bank or Online on the Remita platform (using RRR generated from FUTA site)
- Also, AFTER generating any of your fees’ Remita RRR code from your student profile, it is ONLY then you have the option of paying directly online using your ATM card at www.remita.net website and proceed to “Bills and Purchases” NOT “Pay TSA & States” option on their website and type in your already generated RRR code rather than going to the bank to make payment.
- NB: Some Banks (e.g GTBank) may only allow you to use their built-in Remita payment option on their mobile app (GT World) and are advised to pay via that route and will obtain their receipts from the e-mail address registered in their CCE profile.
- Login to your account Online after payment to confirm your payment and complete the on-line PDS/UABS Application Form
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Acknowdgement/Screening Schedule slip.
- Students who are able to see the option (Print Admission Letter) on their profile before he/she can go ahead and pay their school fees using the same process of application fee payment through Remita by generating School fee invoice number and RRR on their profiles and confirm payment after they have paid in the Bank.
- Application closes very soon for both PDS and UABS Candidates.
NOTE: ***ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
The application portal is currently open. The closing date is yet to be fixed.
FUTA Pre-Degree Entrance Examination.
The Date for the Entrance Examination will be announced soon.
The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration:
Centre for Continuing Education,
versity of Technology, Akure
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.