FUTminna Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Pre-Degree/ IJMB students 2022/2023
FUTminna Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Pre-Degree/ IJMB students 2022/2023 ,FUTminna Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Pre-Degree/ IJMB students 2022/2023 ,FUTminna Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Pre-Degree/ IJMB students 2022/2023
STUDY ABROAD: Live, Work, and STUDY in Canada or any other country abroad with no stress. No payment until your visa is approved. CLICK HERE for more details or WhatsApp 09019196619
Don't waste your time at home: Gain 200Level admission into any university and course of your choice, through IJMB program. For more details, Call or WhatsApp 08032713621
Federal University Of Technology, Minna FUTminna Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Pre-Degree & IJMB students 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the newly admitted Pre-Degree and IJMB students of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) that the management has announced the registration procedure for the admitted ones below is the procedure:
How to Register
- Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
- Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
- Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
- Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
- Confirm these information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number).
Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦83,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦125,000.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
- You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
- Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
- Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
- Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
- Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.