This is to inform all anticipating candidates that the GSU admission list of success for the 2024/2025 academic session has been released by the school authorities. Read through this article carefully to be able to check your status.
This is to inform all the applicants looking for admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2024/2025 session that they can now check their admission status.
The list of successfully admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates have been uploaded online by the management of Gombe State University.
How to Check GSU Admission List
To check your GSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the jamb Efacility portal.
- Sign in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and input your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status to check your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates Should go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
When you have been offered admission into the programme, you are advised to come with the Original and photocopies of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One scratch card for each or O’ level results are to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
Applicants who did not upload their results as at the time of the Jamb application should visit the nearest CBT centre to upload their O’level on the jamb website.
Congratulations to all the aspirants that made it to the GSU admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.