IAUE IJMB & JUPEB Admission Forms for 2023/2024 ,IAUE IJMB & JUPEB Admission Forms for 2023/2024 ,IAUE IJMB & JUPEB Admission Forms for 2023/2024
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) IJMB, JUPEB, Basic Programme, Certificate Programme, and Remedial Programmes Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into:
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB) &
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Council (JUPEB)
- Basic Programmes
- Special Education and Comprehensive Remedial Programmes
The Programme leads to the Award of JUBEP and IJMB ‘A’ Level Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry into 200 Level in the Federal, State and Private Universities in Nigeria.
Furthermore, Remedial Programmes enables Candidates to gain Direct Entry into 100 Level in the University. Special Education Programme Guarantees Entry into Level 200 in the University.
1. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
COURSES INCLUDES: Medicine, Law, Vocational Courses, Humanities, Education, Engineering, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
AVAILABLE JUPEB EXAMINATION SUBJECTS ARE LISTED BELOW:
- Christian Religious Studies, French, History, Igbo, Music, Islamic Religious Studies,
- Literature-In-English, Visual Arts, Yoruba, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting,
- Business Studies, Economics, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science,
- Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
2. INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATIONS (IJMB)
- Medicine, Law, Vocational Courses, Humanities, Education Engineering, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
- Accounting, Arabic, Biology, Business Management, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, Geography, Geology, Government, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies, Literature-In-English, Physics, Sociology, Advanced Level, Ordinary Level English Language, Ordinary Level Mathematics.
NB: CANDIDATES ARE OFFERED ONLY THREE SUBJECTS RELATED TO THEIR COURSES OF CHOICE.
3. REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
The Programme Enables Candidates to Gain Direct Entry to the 100 Level of the University
The Subject to Be Offered Includes:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Integrated Science, Geography, Computer Sciences, Political Science, Business Studies, Accounting, Secretarial Studies, Social Studies, Economics, Fine Art, Agricultural Science, and Industrial Technology.
4. SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
Education Management & Planning Educational Foundations, Curriculum Studies
And Educational Technology, Educational Psychology, Guidance And Counseling, Human Kinetics, Health And Safety Education, Primary Education, Home Economics, Library Information Science.
Five (5) Credits Passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than Two Sittings Including English and Mathematics
Method of Application:
How to Apply
Visit the University website www.iaue.edu.ng, click on http://www.iaueesp.com/BasicJupebReg register and make payment of N25,000 only through the portal, print out the payment receipt and proceed to The School of Basics Studies Unit St. John’s Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education.
All Completed Forms Should be Returned to the Director, School of Basic Studies At St. John’s Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Diobu Port Harcourt.
For Enquiries Call: 08037241065, 09051195154. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed: Mrs. Hope k. Kue-Ikoro
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.