JAMB CBT Centre Requirements 2021 See How to Get Approval ,JAMB CBT Centre Requirements 2021 See How to Get Approval ,JAMB CBT Centre Requirements 2021 See How to Get Approval
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB CBT Centre Requirements – Would you love to become an accredited JAMB CBT centre? If yes, stay glued to this page as it is especially for you. In this article, you will understand the step by step guide on how to get approval for the JAMB CBT centre.
The CSN team has now brought you exclusive information on how to proceed to become an accredited JAMB CBT Agent following the JAMB CBT Centre Requirements.
Becoming an accredited JAMB CBT centre will enable you;
1. Get an access code to register UTME Candidates for the upcoming exams.
2. Conduct UTME Exams for JAMB
3. And render other JAMB services to candidates
Before you move on to the main purpose of this article, take a little time to read about the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) below.
About Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility of administering similar examinations for applicants of the Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) mission is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education. READ MORE
Requirements for Accrediting JAMB CBT Centre
Here are the requirements you should fulfil in order to become an accredited JAMB CBT centre agent.
1. Minimum of 250 functional Desktop Computer systems or laptops with 10% (i.e. 25) backups in not more than two (2) rooms/halls.
2. Provision of an individual cubicle with a minimum length of 26 inches, breadth of 18 inches and height of 18 inches and appropriate seat for each system.
3. Minimum 15 inches flat screen Computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for Laptop.
4. Minimum of 2GB RAM for all computers or thin clients.
5. The computer systems must be connected to a robust computer server with the capacity to carry a minimum of 250 systems concurrently.
6. All the computer systems must be linked together on Cable Local Area Network topology (LAN). (Wireless Computer connection is not allowed).
7. Adequate security, two (2) technical personnel and one network engineer.
8. Availability of backup power supply (power generating set of minimum 40kva for a centre with 250 systems and UPS/inverters that can carry all systems for a minimum of two (2) hours.
9. The centre must be adequately fenced.
10. Provision must be made for adequate holding room or reception facility g canopy with chairs, etc.
11. The centre must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall, market, etc.
12. Availability of adequate and functional air-conditioners and lighting.
13. Provision of up to date Antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
14. Minimum of Windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system
15. Availability of prescribed CCTV network with IP Cameras for monitoring.
16. Network coverage: There must be strong MTN or AIRTEL signal at the location of the centre.
17. There must be sufficient number of Wall Clocks that will be visible to all candidates in the hall as candidates would no longer be allowed to bring in Wrist Watches to the examination hall.
18. Every proposed CBT centre will download the application form, requirements and guidelines from the website of JAMB (jamb.gov.ng), complete the form and submit it with the required documents at the JAMB office in the State where the centre is located.
19. Exposed or flying cables are not allowed in the examination hall; all cables must therefore be trunked.
20. Make-shift CBT centres are not allowed; all centres must therefore be dedicated CBT centres that are used and maintained as such all year round.
21. The CCTV must be cabled; no wireless CCTV will be allowed.
22. The JAMB Custom Browser must be downloaded from the website of JAMB (jamb.gov.ng) and installed on every system in the centre prior to inspection.
23. Each CBT centre must pre-register three (3) officials who will be permitted to go into the examination hall/rooms in the course of the examination.
24. After adequate inspection and accreditation, the centre would be required to abide by all regulations stipulated by the Board for CBT centres.
These include, but not limited to:
- Mandatory download and installation of the JAMB Custom Browser on all the systems.
- Effective coverage of the Examination Area (Examination halls/rooms) by the signal CBT centres with halls/rooms outside the effective radius of the signal Jammer will not be tolerated.
- Any centre without strong and stable MTN or Airtel coverage will not be used
- During the examination, no one is allowed to enter the centre with prohibited items such as:
- Wrist watch;
- Electronic device;
- Any type of pen or
- When examination is in session, communication signals from, into and around the examination centre shall be restricted through the use of electronic signal.
25. The setup of the computer systems should be such that it has adequate privacy for each student in a box-like setup. For a sample of the JAMB CBT centre, please check the image attached to this post.
26. Once your centre meets the above requirement, then you can visit the nearest JAMB office in your state of the location to get an inspection date and further get accredited.
– Whether or not you get accredited, you shouldn’t just sit back, you can also become a CBT training centre, away from JAMB and make money doing that too.
– Most UTME candidates are searching for training centres where they can go and learn what the JAMB CBT Exam feels like.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, give us your opinion about this post in the comment section.
Do you need us to feed you with more updated information and at the right time? If yes, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google .
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.