JAMB Change of Admission Letter 2021 See Application Guidelines ,JAMB Change of Admission Letter 2021 See Application Guidelines ,JAMB Change of Admission Letter 2021 See Application Guidelines
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Change of Admission Letter 2021 – This article contains all the vital information as it concerns the JAMB change of admission letter. Prospective candidates and the general public are advised to go through this article to see the application guidelines and other information below. Read on!
This is to inform all students of Nigerian Universities that the change of JAMB admission letter portal is open. All candidates who wish to Change His/Her JAMB admission Letter are advised to process with the procedures below.
All About JAMB Change of Admission Letter
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Change of Admission Letter is the process whereby candidates are given options or room to print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from their course/institution offered initially.
A new admission letter can be printed after processing.
It has been observed that some students are still facing the problem of obtaining a JAMB Admission letter. In order to find a solution to this problem, JAMB has directed that all concerned students should visit any JAMB Accredited Centres for regularization of their admission.
Depending on the type of problems, the following procedures are to be followed by the concerned students:
1. NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET:
Student in this category should visit the JAMB Accredited Centre to fill the “Request for Admission Letter”.
2. ADMITTED TO ANOTHER INSTITUTION:
Students whose admission status is showing another institution should visit JAMB Accredited Centre to fill form for “Change of Admission Letter”.
3. STUDENT WITH NO UTME/DE REGISTRATION NUMBER:
This category of students needs to fill the form for the Regularization of Admission. Those that did not have JAMB record are to print their Indemnity Form and submit to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Failure to comply with the above directive may affect such a category of students from being mobilized for NYSC after graduation.
NOTE: This Process cost N8,500 only.
Application Guidelines for the Admission Letter
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Application for Admission Letter” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
This process doesn’t have a deadline or closing date. It is a continuous process and as such, candidates or applicants can apply for this service anytime, any day unless the board says otherwise.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, give us your opinion about this post in the comment section.
Do you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB 2022? If yes, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google .
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.