JAMB Change of Course & Institution 2021 See Full Procedure Here ,JAMB Change of Course & Institution 2021 See Full Procedure Here ,JAMB Change of Course & Institution 2021 See Full Procedure Here
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Change of Course & Institution – Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) change of Institution/Course for candidates who wish to do so has been announced. Everything you need to know about carrying out the process is available here. Continue reading to see how you can go about it below.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) change of institution & course, name, gender, state/LGA of origin, and date of Birth have commenced.
Please note that everything you need to know about the process is available here.
Before you go on to the 2022 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, read a little about the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) below.
About Joint Admission Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. READ MORE
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) mission is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education.
Categories of 2022 JAMB Change of Course & Institution
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
1. Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or errors in arrangement e.g. Surname, Firstname, or Lastname. (Correction can only be done once).
2. Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once).
3. Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required (Correction can only be done once).
4. UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once).
5. State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once)
6. Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once).
7. Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution. (Correction be done more than once with separate payments).
NOTE: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Procedure for JAMB Change of Course & Institution
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
1. Go to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select ‘2022 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2021 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
5. Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process.
The year 2020 Downward
For 2020 and the years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on the JAMB portal.
1. Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
2020 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre.
The window for data correction is still open
- JAMB Registration Form
- Official Cut Off Mark.
- JAMB Direct Entry Change of Course/Institution.
- Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB CBT Software
- UTME Result
- JAMB Accept/Reject Admission Status
- Efacility Portal
- JAMB Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers
1. How Much is the Form?
Ans = It is two thousand five hundred naira (₦2,500)only but they may want to collect more than this because they are going to use their credit card to pay on the JAMB portal. So, take about four thousand naira (₦4000) along.
2. Where Can I Change My Course or Institution?
Ans = However, you should do the change at any accredited JAMB CBT centre near you. Also, it can be done at cyber cafes, but when you have any problems with it, you will need to go to the cbt centre to solve it.
3. Can I Change My Institution or Course Twice?
Ans = You can change your course or institution on the JAMB portal more than once. But you will have to pay money for each change. There is no limit to the number of times you can change your institution or course, but in the case of data correction, you can only do it once. Data correction means a change of name, date of birth, state, local government, gender JAMB subject combination, etc.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below so we can feed you with updated information regularly.
Share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus using the share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.