JAMB Closes Admission into All Universities 2020/2021 Update ,JAMB Closes Admission into All Universities 2020/2021 Update ,JAMB Closes Admission into All Universities 2020/2021 Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Closes Admission: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and heads of various tertiary institutions in the country have agreed to conclude all 2020/2021 admissions by June 15. Read on for more information on the JAMB concluding admission for 2020/2021..
JAMB Closes Admission 2020/2021 Academic Session
In a statement signed by its Head of Media and Publicity, Dr Fabian Benjamin in Abuja, JAMB said that public universities would conclude admissions a month ahead of private institutions, polytechnics and colleges of education.
According to the JAMB, heads of institutions and itself reached the agreement at a virtual meeting on Wednesday (Feb. 24) during which issues concerning admissions process were discussed.
” All admissions in the nation’s tertiary institutions for the 2020/2021 Academic Session would end by June 15.
” The decision was collectively taken at a virtual meeting with heads of tertiary institutions in the country on 24th February 2021,” it said.
The board said that the meeting was aimed at knowing the level the institutions had reached on the 2020/21 Admissions scale.
JAMB added that the essence of the interactive session was to forestall an endless admission regime generated by disruptions to daily life occasioned especially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
It said that the meeting was also to enable the board to put necessary machinery in place for 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry Registration.
According to him, only 30% of institutions has commenced admissions into the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Official Cut Off Mark.
- JAMB Direct Entry Change of Course/Institution.
- Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB CBT Software
- UTME Result
- JAMB Accept/Reject Admission Status
- Efacility Portal
- JAMB Brochure
JAMB ePIN Selling Points
The selling outlets where you can get JAMB ePIN are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY).
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions.
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB.
- Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and United Payment Services (UPS).
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society.
- Others: Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network.
- POS (Citi-Serve).
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch).
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.