JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021 for Admission into Unis, Polys and Colleges ,JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021 for Admission into Unis, Polys and Colleges ,JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021 for Admission into Unis, Polys and Colleges
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB cut off mark for 2021 admission into universities, polytechnics and colleges of education have been announced by the examination body. The cut off marks will be used for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. Candidates who have registered for JAMB should pay attention to this article. Read on!
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics today.
The minimum cut off marks for admissions into universities in Nigeria was set for 120, polytechnics and colleges of education pegged at 100, while that of innovative enterprising institutes was pegged at 110.
Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB.
The cutoff mark for JAMB varies from course of study to course of study. Below you will find all the essential JAMB news about cut off marks for gaining admission in 2021.
JAMB Schools Cut off Mark
You must have the minimum JAMB cut off mark of 120 to enter the Nigerian Universities. As for the JAMB cut off mark for polytechnics and colleges you should have 100.
At the same time, if you want to get an education at innovative, enterprising institutes, your minimum score must be 110.
Note! Higher institutions reserve the right to increase the JAMB 2019/2020 cut off mark above the minimum accepted by JAMB.
Mr Is-haq Oloyede (the JAMB Registrar) mentioned that a Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) would be adopted to regularize the processes of admission into institutions
The JAMB Registrar also added that schools could also make use of the dual-mode system. In this case, both manual and the newly introduced CAPS can be adopted.
He also noted that the candidates who chose to study Agriculture in higher institutions were low while those who wanted to study Medicine and Sciences increased this year.
As for illegal admissions, Is-haq Oloyede said that the admission process is automatic and all candidates must be approved by the JAMB Registrar.
Nearly 17,160 students have gotten admission into school without JAMB in Nigeria.
Mr. Adamu Adamu, the Minister of Education, declared a cancellation of the ban of Post-UTME examination as a premise for entering universities and polytechnics.
He marked that post-UTME banning caused a lot of rules’ violations both by candidates and institutions.
After the ban cancellation, schools could now conduct exams freely, and the examination fee must not be more than 2000 Naira.
The Minister also assured that a high number of candidates who took part in the 2022 UTME would enter the higher education institutions this year.
We hope, the above JAMB news about the cut off mark was useful for you. Good Luck!
CUT OFF MARK FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) – 180
- Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria – 180
- Bayero University, Kano (BUK)- 180
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) – 180
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) – 180
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) – 180
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) – 180
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD) – 180
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma) – 180
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State(FUKashere) – 180
- Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia)- 180
- Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULokoja) – 180
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)- 180
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) – 180
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE)- 180
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWukari)- 180
- Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike (MOUAU)- 180
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH, formerly FUTYOLA)- 180
- National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) – N/A
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna – 180
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) – 180
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife – 200
- Police Academy Wudil – 180 (2016 cut-off mark confirmed)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Gwagwalada – 180
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) – 200
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) – 180
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) – 200
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) – 180
- University of Ibadan (UI) – 200
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) – 180
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) – 180
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) – 200
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) – 180
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) – 180
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) – 180
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) – 180
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) – 180
CUT OFF MARKS FOR STATE UNIVERSITIES
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) – 180
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) – 180
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) – 180
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo (AKUTECH) – 180
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma – 180
- Anambra State University of Science & Technology, Uli – 180
- Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) – 180
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) – 180, Medicine – 200
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)- 180
- Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) – 180
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki – 180
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) – 180
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Enugu – 180
- Gombe State Univeristy (GSU), Gombe – 180
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) – 180
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Rumuoumeni – 180
- Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri – 180
- Kaduna State University (KASU), Kaduna – 180
- Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST), Wudil – 180
- Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUSTA)- 180
- Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba – 180
- Kwara State University (KWASU), Ilorin – 180
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso – 180
- Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos – 180
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) – 180
- Niger Delta Unversity (NDU), Yenagoa – 180
- Northwest University (NU), Kano – 180
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye – 18
- Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa – 180
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Oshogbo – 180
- Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) – 180
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) – 180
- Sokoto State University, Sokoto (SSU) – 180
- Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode (TASUED) – 180
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) – 180
- Technical University, Ibadan – 180
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) – 180
CUT OFF MARKS FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNICS
- Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu – N/A
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi – TBA
- Federal Polytechnic, Namoda – TBA
- Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Nekede – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Offa – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko – 150
- Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu – 150
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna – 150
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic – TBA
- Nigeria Army School of Military Engineering – TBA
- Waziri Umaru Fed. Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi – TBA
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) – 150 for ND, 180 for UNN Degree
CUT OFF MARKS FOR STATE POLYTECHNICS
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic – 150
- Abia State Polytechnic – 150
- Adamawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Abdul-Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara – TBA
- Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic – 150
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic – 150
- Akwa Ibom State College of Arts and Science Nung, Ukim – 150
- Benue State Polytechnic – 150
- College of Administrative and Business Studies, Potiskum – 150
- Enugu Polytechnic – 150
- GATEWAY Polytechnic, Igbesa – 150
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic – 150
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan – 150
- Institute of Management and Technology Enugu – 150
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo – 150
- Jigawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Kano State Polytechnic – 150
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic – 150
- Kogi State Polytechnic – 150
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin – 150
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu – 150
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic – 150
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic – 150
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku – 150
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe – 150
- Osun State Polytechnic, Iree – 150
- Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke – 150
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro – 150
- Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi – 150
- Polytechnic of Sokoto – 150
- Ramat Polytechnic – 150
- Rivers State College of Arts and Science – 150
- Rivers State Polytechnic – 150
- Gateway Polytechnic Saapade – 150
- Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen – 150
- Niger State Poly, Zungeru, Niger State – 150
Get updated information at the right time about JAMB 2022. Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions about this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook or Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.