JAMB Direct Entry Form Selling Points 2021 See All Approved Centres ,JAMB Direct Entry Form Selling Points 2021 See All Approved Centres ,JAMB Direct Entry Form Selling Points 2021 See All Approved Centres
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Direct Entry Form Selling Points 2021 – As the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2022 Direct Entry registration commence, the body has approved certain centres to sell its registration E-Pins. Continue reading to see JAMB Direct Entry form selling points and more details below.
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university.
Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission.
For candidates interested in purchasing the 2021 direct entry registration E-Pins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of selling points to get the E-Pins/scratch cards.
JAMB officially said the registration PIN will go for N3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira only).
Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Oﬃces.
Approved JAMB Direct Entry Form Selling Points
1. NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECO, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, HERITAGE, JAIZ, KEYSTONE, Polaris, STERLING, TAJ, UNION, UBA and UNITY)
2. Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
3. Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB and UNICAL MFB
4. Online Payment Platforms: Capricorn Digital limited, cloud interactive Associates, e-transact, Funds and electronic Transfer, Interswitch(Quickteller)Upperlink, Itex Integrated Services, System Specs (Remita) and Unified Payment Services (UPS)
5. Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
6. Others: Digital Partners Network, payvantage, PayCom and Cottage Assets
7. POS (Citi-Serve)
8. ATMs of banks listed in (1) above and InterSwitch
9. Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London
JAMB Direct Entry Requirements/Eligibility
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
(a) A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both the Ordinary and Advanced Level.
(b) Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) at the Advanced-Level Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects.
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. For Education courses, Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject.
(d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements.
– DE candidates will be required to provide their JAMB registration numbers with which they gained admission to NCE/NID/DIPLOMA and previous degree qualifications awarded by examination bodies (IJMB, CAMBRIDGE, WAEC, JUPEB, etc) approved by Nigeria shall not require any prior jamb number.
– CAVEAT: Candidates should note take UTME and DE at the same time. If they apply through UTME and later obtain DE qualification, they can upgrade their UTME to DE at no cost.
Double/multiple registrations attract outright cancellation and prosecution.
- JAMB Admission Status
- UTME Result
- JAMB CBT Software
- Accept/Reject Admission
- Jamb Brochure
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB Direct Entry 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was helpful. Don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google .
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.