JAMB e-facility Portal-www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility Link Update ,JAMB e-facility Portal-www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility Link Update ,JAMB e-facility Portal-www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility Link Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– JAMB e-facility Portal –
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has launched an e-facility Portal to make information more accessible. Furthermore, be aware that using the JAMB portal to check your admission status is completely free!
In this article, you shall learn more about the JAMB e-facility portal. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Get to know a little more about the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) before you go on to see the e-facility portal creation, login process and many more details.
Brief information About JAMB
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility of administering similar examinations for applicants of the Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
JAMB Mission Statement
The mission of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education.
JAMB Website and Offical Portal
Now you have understood what JAMB is about and its purpose let us move on to know the official website and portal of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB website is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
From the website, you can be able to access lots of services offered by JAMB such as:
1. Checking JAMB result
2. JAMB CAPS admission portal
3. Change of course/institution
4. JAMB e-facility
5. Syllabus for JAMB UTME
6. JAMB Brochure
7. Admission Letter
8. JAMB Registration Form
9. Admission Status and many more.
JAMB official portal is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
From there, you can sign up or log in and manage your account. The portal gives you unrestricted assess to all the services mentioned above.
How to Create and Log in to JAMB e-facility Portal
There is a need to have an account on the portal. Having an account gives you full access to the information on the portal and other services rendered by JAMB.
Creating an account is quite simple. To have an account, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Jamb portal using this link
2. Locate ‘create e-Facility account/login’ at the top
3. Click on the ‘create new account’
4. Enter your Email
5. Select Security Question
6. Enter your Security Answer
7. Verify your Email Account
8. Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder.
9. Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
10. Fill in the necessary details.
11. Then create the account.
12. After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
Enter your Username and Password in the provided space.
Click on “Login” and you will be redirected to your Profile.
Check Admission Status on JAMB e-facility Portal
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB, you will have to create one. This is to be able to check your admission status.
However, if you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
1. Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Additionally, after successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
4. Also, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
The JAMB UTME Result Checker makes it possible to check your UTME scores online.
➢ Visit portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
➢ Print Your Original JAMB-UTME Result
➢ JAMB Original Result Slip Printing
How to Check JAMB Result
Checking the JAMB UTME results do not require the use of a scratch card. Candidates can check their results for free online.
Thus, if you are looking for how to check the result of JAMB UTME, below are the main steps required
Kindly follow the steps below to check your JAMB UTME result online:
1. Go JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
3. Also, click on ‘Check My Results’.
4. The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
Alternatively, you can login to your JAMB profile, and click on “Check UTME Examination Results”.
Check Result Via SMS Short Code
According to the authorities, Candidates are to send RESULT to 55019 using the phone number they used to create a profile and their results would be sent to them.
1. If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
2. Also, a candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…and the details will be provided.
3. However, if the result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
4. Also, if a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
5. Furthermore, if a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
6. Additionally, a candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
7. Also, “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
FAQs About JAMB e-facility Portal
Below are some frequently asked questions about the JAMB e-facility portal:
Ques: What should I do when my 0’level result is an awaiting result (AR)?
If you have not been admitted via the JAMB portal, kindly upload your O’Level result on the portal so that your institution of choice will be able to process your admission faster.
Ques: What does this mean: JAMB not offered admission yet?
Keep accessing the JAMB Caps portal for your admission status. School Admission List will be published in batches on the JAMB portal as they are processed.
Ques: Please how do I create and login to the JAMB efacility?
It is easy to create and login to the efacility portal. See the steps as outlined in this post and follow them.
Ques: Do I have to create a JAMB efacility account before I get JAMB services?
Yes, you have to. All of the JAMB online services are on the efacility portal. So before you can assess them, create an account and login.
Ques: Please, I need to know the JAMB approved CBT centres for the 2021 registration?
JAMB approved CBT centres are all across Nigeria. Click here to see them.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the JAMB e-facility portal, always visit this web page.
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the JAMB e-facility portal, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.