Are you thinking about enrolling at Kano State Polytechnic and wondering if the institution offers your preferred course? If this is the case, you’ve arrived at the right place. We have provided all of the recognized Kano State Polytechnic courses as well as the entrance cutoff points.
Kano State Polytechnic is a state-owned polytechnic in northwestern Nigeria’s Kano State.
Because Kano State Polytechnic has no religious affiliations, applicants’ countries of origin and religious backgrounds are not considered while applying.
The Polytechnic is competitively priced and provides accommodation options for its students. It was formed in 1975.
Kano State Polytechnic Courses
The Kano State Polytechnic offers full-time courses in engineering, medicine, science, arts, management, and other social sciences.
Kano State Polytechnic presented the Kano State Government with two automatic hand-washing machines manufactured by its workers and students on July 20, 2020.
The following is a list of Kano Poly undergraduate courses for 2023.
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technology and Management
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
We hope you’ve seen your course options. If that’s the case, you should know what the admission requirements are.
Kano Poly Requirements for Admission
You must understand that there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Below are most of these criteria.
1. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes from WAEC, NECO, GCE, or an equivalent exam in no more than two (2) sittings.
2. You must have taken the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Kano State Polytechnic.
3. You should be at least sixteen (16) years old when you apply.
As a prospective Kano State Polytechnic student, you should be aware of the tuition amounts accepted by the institution.
Kano State Polytechnic School Fees
The Kano State Polytechnic administration has approved tuition fees for new and returning students for the 2024-2025 academic year.
It is important to know that the approved Kano State Polytechnic fees for undergraduate and graduate students for the 2024-2025 academic year differ depending on the program you are enrolled in.
All the necessary information you need is on the official page of the school. Therefore, if you want to apply or find out more about the school, you can visit the school’s website to learn more.