Kogi State Poly Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Forms 2021/2022 [UPDATED] ,Kogi State Poly Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Forms 2021/2022 [UPDATED] ,Kogi State Poly Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Forms 2021/2022 [UPDATED]
Kogi State Poly Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Admission Forms for 2021/2023 Academic Session are now on sale. The closing date for the registration is 22nd October 2021. The form cost N8,000.
This is to inform all the candidates who are interested in Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Programmes that the 2021/2023 Admission Forms are now available.
Application commences on 22nd September, 2021 and closes on 22nd October, 2021.
Kogi State Polytechnic IJMB / Pre-IJMB Courses and Admission Requirements.
- One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology and Business Management.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e O/L English Language and Mathematics).
- Pre-IJMB Remedy all O/Level Subject including Mathematics/English not passed at Credit Level Six (6) Months Duration.
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
- Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASC at credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at maximum of two sittings.
- IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (i.e O/L) (One Year)
- Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
Kogi State Polytechnic Pre-ND Courses and Admission Requirements.
The following programmes are being mounted in the school.
- Pre-ND Science leading to ND Science Laboratory Technology, Statistics, Mineral Resources Engineering, Metallurgy, Architecture, Building, Surveying and Geo-Informatics and Urban and Regional Planning.
- Pre-ND Art and Industrial Design leading to ND Art and Industrial Design.
- Pre-ND OTM leading to ND Office Technology Management.
- Candidates applying for any of the Pre-ND programmes must possess O/L(NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEC) with two credits and at least 3 passes which must be relevant to the specific Pre-NDprogrammes in any of Technical Drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, Wood work, Metal work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics. A pass in English and Mathematics is required.
All applicants to Pre-ND programmes will be required to pass an entrance examination scheduled to take place on a date to be announced later.
Kogi State Polytechnic Diploma / NDS Courses and Admission Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||Diploma in Public Accounting & Auditing||Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, NECO/WASC/SSCE/O’L with four credits passes including English Language and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|2||Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)||Candidates must have at least four credit passes which must include English and a pass in Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|3||Diploma in Purchasing and Supply||NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE O’L with four credit including English and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|4||Diploma in Law (DIL)||Public Officer not below the rank of Assistant Executive Officer with good NECO/WAEC/SSCE/GCE O’L or Grade II Teacher’s Cert. with at least 4 credits and credit pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics||6 semesters|
|5||ND Special (NDS)||Diploma in Public Admin, Diploma in Accounting & Auditing: Candidates must have at least five credit passes which must include English and a pass in Mathematics||2 Semesters|
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma and NDS Admission Form.
PRE-ND Programmes = N5, 500.00 (Admission Form Fee) and N2, 500.00 (Screening Fee) = N8, 000
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Sales of forms close on 22nd October 2021
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.