This is to inform all anticipating applicants that KUST Admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session is yet to be released by the school management. This page will give you an idea of what to expect and will be updated when the admission list is released.
As of the time of writing this post, the management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) has not released the admission list yet for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Check KUST Admission List
Here’s how to check your KUST admission list:
1. Navigate to the KUST admission status-checking portal.
2. Use the search bar to search for a particular candidate by either JAMB number, state, program applied, or program offered.
Here are things you should do once your name is on the list of admitted candidates.
- Ensure you Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal
- If the course offered is different from what you applied for, you are required to do change of course on the JAMB portal to a new course immediately.
Please note this is a provisional admission list and would be subject to approval by JAMB and fulfilling O-Level criteria.
- KUST Fresh Students Screening
- KUST Acceptance and Medical Fees Payment Procedure.
- KUST Registration Schedule for 2020/2021
You can also check your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Jamb facility portal.
- Sign in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and input your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your KUST admission status.
If you are admitted, please Proceed to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the JAMB portal. Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates.