ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
KWASU Student Portal Login: The portal is for students. However, students and staff can make use of the portal for e-learning. Also, it can be made use for checking results, the printing of admission letters, etc.
Also, the portal is enabled by the Authority of the Kwara State University; Ilorin. And this online portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
In this article, you shall more about this portal. Also, you shall be opportune to learn more about Kwara State University. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
About Kwara State University
Kwara State University is also known as KWASU. And it is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). Also, it is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria.
Furthermore, note that the university was established by the administration of Dr. Bukola Saraki in 2009. And it was envisioned to be more than a typical university in Nigeria. Also, it was designed to be a center for community service and entrepreneurship.
In a country where the fundamental values of volunteerism and community involvement are yet to be fully embraced, The University recognizes itself as a part of a community. And it has the position of a Director for Community Development
KWASU Contact Address
Kwara State University
Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria 23431
E-mail: [email protected]
KWASU Student Portal Login
You can visit and access the Kwara State University, Ilorin School Website using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- KWASU Students Portal: http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/#
- Also, KWASU Main Website: http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/
- KWASU Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
Follow the links above to perform any academic action. However, if you encounter any problems, you can always visit the university website. Also, note that the KWASU student portal is always open for both formal and prospective students to access 24/7.
Additionally, to perform the online exercise on the KWASU website (www.kwasu.edu.ng) or www.myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login, you need to have an account. Thus, after creating your account, you will be able to have login details you can use to access the KWASU student portal.
Importance of KWASU Student Portal Login
The KWASU Student Portal Login is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking program duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
KWASU Student Admission
Admission into Kwara State University is based on merit. However, applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
Also, applicants seeking admission into KWASU regular-based programs and KWASU other programs are to ensure that all information entered about them is true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
Additionally, applicants seeking admission into KWASU other programs must first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
KWASU Student Payment
All payments are made with an ATM card. Please note that:
- KWASU is not responsible for any wrong payments
- Also, ensure you read instructions very well before proceeding to payment.
However, for further inquiry, contact [email protected]
Required Documents for KWASU Student Portal Login Registration
Keep ready with you the following details/documents / Information, before starting to fill up the online application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Also, personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Additionally, an image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Also, the image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format, and size should not exceed 50 kB
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
All candidates must have five (5) 0’level credits in relevant subjects. And this must be at not more than two (2) sittings.
Also, candidates waiting for O’-level results can also apply. But they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Visit kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the application form, by entering your details
- Also, provide your Names
- Additionally, provide your phone number
- Also, provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Also, under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Additionally, under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- Also, on the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- Also, on the “CONFIRM PRE–ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- Additionally, on the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Also, once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- Additionally, after completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly use the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Additionally, to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut-off points in UTME.
We believe this article has been of help to you. If yes, then, please feel free to share this article with your friends. Also, feel free to always visit this web page for updates like this.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online N
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.