LASU JUPEB Admission List for 2020/2021 is Out [Batch 1-4] ,LASU JUPEB Admission List for 2020/2021 is Out [Batch 1-4] ,LASU JUPEB Admission List for 2020/2021 is Out [Batch 1-4]
Lagos State University, LASU JUPEB Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. These are the first, third, and fourth admission lists.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The names of candidates in the document below have been offered provisional admission for a one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme which has commenced and subject to the following:
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at Credit level.
LASU JUPEB Admission List.
LASU JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2020/2021 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
1. Visit LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Payment Portal: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/jupeb-epayment-portal/index.php
2. Click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your application number
4. Select JUPEB as Mode of Payment
5. Under ‘Type of Payment’, SELECT ACCEPTANCE
6. Click on Proceed (This will display your name)
7. Enter your Email address and GSM number
8. Click on Generate Invoice (This will generate a Remita RRR)
9. Click on PAY. (This will take you to Remita Page where you will be required to complete the payment process.
Congratulations to newly admitted students
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Over 100,000 readers to receive latest Educational News:
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.