Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark for 2020 both JAMB and all Departments 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all Applicants and Aspirant that the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU has released her departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
If you may ask me why you need this Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 for all Departments, then i will tell you that there are numerous reasons why you need it.
Having Knowledge of the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 for all Departments. will help you to determine if you will be able to get admission with you JAMB score or not.
That is why I have decided to let you know the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 for all Departments so that you know your stand now that is not too late.
To make this post more understandable to you, then I will love to break it down as follows:
Is MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Out?
This is to inform the general public that the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural (MOUAU) has released her departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
This notice of MOUAU departmental cut off mark is made available via the university’s official Website at www.mouau.edu.ng recently.
In light of this great news, students who applied for admission in the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural (MOUAU) should endeavor to check the departmental cutoff mark for their courses below.
MOUAU General cut off mark for 2020
MOUAU General Cut off mark for 2020/2021 as required for all applicant is 180. But Each department/course has its own cut off Mark. So it is advisable to read down to check MOUAU Cut off mark for your Department / Course.
Although the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 varies per department, it is advisable to let you know that the MOUAU general Cut off Mark is 180.
So this means that anyone that made MOUAU their first choice and scored up to 180 in the just concluded JAMB exam can apply for the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Post UTME exercise.
- Check JAMB cut off Mark for other schools here
What are the MOUAU Cut Off Marks for all courses?
There are no specific MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 for all Departments. Your chances of getting admission in your course depends on the competition on that particular course.
Are you aware: The MOUAU POST UTME FORM FOR 2023/2024 is out.. Get it here
To help you More, I have listed the Cut Off Marks for all Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria as follows:
MOUAU Departmental Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021
- Agricultural Engineering 180
- Chemical Engineering 190
- Mechanical Engineering 190
- Civil Engineering 190
- Computer Engineering 190
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering 190
- Petroleum Engineering 190
- AGRIC BUSINESS 180
- AGRIC-EXTENSION AND RURAL SOCIOLOGY 180
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING 180
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS 180
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION 180
- AGRICULTURE 180
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION 180
- BIOCHEMISTRY 180
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 180
- CHEMISTRY 180
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 190
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY 180
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY 180
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE 180
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE 180
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS 180
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS 180
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY 180
- FISHERIES AND AQUATIC RESOURCES MANAGEMENT 180
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 180
- FORESTRY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MGT 180
- HOME ECONOMICS 180
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION 180
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM 180
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 180
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION 190
- MATHEMATICS 190
- PHYSICS 190
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY 180
- SOIL SCIENCE 180
- STATISTICS 190
- VETERINARY MEDICINE 200
- ZOOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY 180
That was the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural – MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2020 for all Departments. To get More related updates about MOUAU Admission, then subscribe to this page or comment below to enable us help you more better than this.