NAUB IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session ,NAUB IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session ,NAUB IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session
Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 30th June 2021. The form cost N5,000.
Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2021/2022 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combination.
- Click “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission and any incorrect information will attract a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct)
- These exercises must be completed latest 30th June, 2021.
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Over 100,000 readers to receive latest Educational News:
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.