NECO results 2021/2022: how to check NECO SSCE result with out problem|step by step guide ,NECO results 2021/2022: how to check NECO SSCE result with out problem|step by step guide ,NECO results 2021/2022: how to check NECO SSCE result with out problem|step by step guide
NECO results 2021/2022 : how to check NECO SSCE result with out problem|step by step guide
Is NECO result out? : sir has NECO release the 2021/2022 NECO result? How can i check the NECO result without any problem?
In this article we shall show you how you can check your NECO results with out any problem.
Before we show you the procedure to follow, there are certain things we will like you to know about the 2021/2022 NECO result.
First we want you to know that the 2021/2022 NECO result has been concluded. but should in case the result is finally release online, this is the step you have to follow to check your result now.
How To Check 2021/2022 NECO Result
- Log on the the official result checking portal of NECO here http://www.mynecoexams.com/results
- You have to chose your year Examination Type (E.g June/July)
- Chose your year of examination (2019)
- Input your valid card PIN number
- Input your Examination Number
- Finally Click on “Check My Result” button
To check your NECO result, you need a valid email address and a token.
Follow the instructions below to get one.
- Step 1: Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Step 2: Enter all the required data in the columns and click on register
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address
- Step 3: Open you email and click on “Verify”
To Purchase Token;
- Step 1: Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Step 2: Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns
- Step 3: Then click on the “Login” button
- Step 4: Locate and click on “Purchase Token”
- (NB: Each token can be used for only one result for a specific number of times)
- Step 5: Enter the number of token you need and click on “Pay Now” button
- (NB: a token is N500 N50 service charge)
- Step 6: Now click on “Proceed To Pay” button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using your bank’s ATM card
To Check Your NECO Result;
Once you have gotten your token,
Proceed to https://result.neco.gov.ng to check your result.
Fill all the required information and click on the “Check Result” button.
Note: Visit gmail.com to create an email address if you do not have one.
Neco 2019 Result Statistics
NECO statistics has to do with the percentage of candidates who either pass the exams (getting credits in their 5 required subject) or those who failed the exam.
We will like to use this medium to formally inform you that about 1,041,536 registered for the 2018 NECO exams and about 1,032,729 eventually showed up for the exams.
While about 71.48 had 5 credit pass in their subjects of which English language was among. This shows that a lot of candidates perform better because the number of candidates who passed exceed the number of candidates that failed.
step to upload your NECO results to JAMB portal
step to check if your NECO results has been uploaded into JAMB portal