Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates 2021 ,Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates 2021 ,Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates 2021
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Nigerian Police Academy: The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Fourth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano.
Read on for more information that will guide you.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in three batches as categorized below:
Batch One: Saturday 19th – Friday 25th June 2021
- FCT, Abuja
Batch Two: Saturday 26th – Friday 2nd July 2021
Batch Three: Saturday 03rd – Friday 9th July 2021
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
Requirements for Nigerian Police Academy
PLEASE STILL NOTE:
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy.
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises that involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government or Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2021 and evidence of choosing POLAC as first choice (Change of Institution Printout Form).
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along the second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
6. Candidates who fail to bring along with them the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two pairs of blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
8. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
9. While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, and that the earlier released invited candidates list was not tampered with, the Commandant advised the parents/guardians to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Available Programmes
NPA Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How to Apply for Police Academy Admission
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
- NPA(POLAC)Entrance Exam Centres & Subjects
- POLAC Selection/Entrance Exam Date
- POLAC Admission List 2021
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.