OOU Admission List 2020/2021 See 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch List ,OOU Admission List 2020/2021 See 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch List ,OOU Admission List 2020/2021 See 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch List
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
OOU Admission List is out! Anticipating applicants of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) are hereby informed that the complete list of successfully admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session is now online. Continue reading to see the OOU admission list below.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the release of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission lists are the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution.
Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, it comes in different batches; 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd, and other Batches.
Candidates that participated in the Post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
Get to know a little about OOU before you go on to check your admission status online.
- OOU Portal www.portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng 2021 Check Application Update
- COOUTH Past Questions 2021 and Answers Free Download
- Private: OOU Admission Portal 2021 Check Latest Updates
- OOU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021 Session Update
About Olabisi Onabanjo University
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria.
The university was founded July 7, 1982, as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001, in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo.
“To provide the best educational experience for our students and the public through excellence in teaching, research and creative activities and service to the state, society and the world at large”.
The vision of OOU is to be the center of academic excellence where “knowledge skills and value will be pursued relentlessly to ensure the flowering of human abilities, service to the Nigerian nation and the world at large. READ MORE
OOU Acceptance Fee Payment
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under-listed means to process their acceptance letter.
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne), and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye). Payment through the Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
- Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
- Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as a password to log on to the admission portal
- On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
- Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
- MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,OR
- MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment. If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
- Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
- (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
Steps to Check OOU Admission List Online
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to check the OOU Admission List online:
- Go to the OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not admitted yet? Keep checking the school portal and JAMB website as admission is still in progress.
Check via JAMB Portal
You can also follow the procedure outline below to check your OOU admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OOU admission list.
- OOU Acceptance Fee.
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Schools Whose Admission List is Out.
FAQs about OOU Admission List
1. When will the OOU admission list be out?
Ans = The admission list does not have a specific release date, but the news will be everywhere when it is out.
2. How can I check my admission status?
Ans = You can check your admission status using the school’s website or JAMB admission portal as shown in this article.
3. I checked the admission list and my name is not there. What can I do?
Ans = If your name is not on the admission list yet, don’t be afraid. Just keep checking as another batch will be released soon.
4. How many batches of the Olabisi Onabanjo University admission list will be released this year?
Ans = We are not certain of that, as it depends on the school management. Though from experience, the school releases up to three batches.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Also, you can get more updated information at the right time about OOU Admission 2021.
If this article was helpful please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.