OOU Student Portal www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng Check Latest Application Update ,OOU Student Portal www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng Check Latest Application Update ,OOU Student Portal www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng Check Latest Application Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
OOU Student Portal: The authority of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has put up an online portal for students. And this is to make academic registration and other academic activities for students much easier.
However, before then, this article will guide you on how access this portal. Also, you shall get some vital information about Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU).
However, it was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001. And this was in honor of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo. This was as result of his efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State and one who gave birth to the university.
The university has had a total output of 10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates. Also, it has multiple campuses. However, the Main Campus in Ago-Iwoye is popularly called Permanent Site (PS) by the students and a Mini Campus.
Importance of the OOU Student Portal
If you are searching for OOU student Portal login, the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of OOU Portal:
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
OOU Student Portal
The OOU Student Portal can be accessed via the link below.
- OOU Student Portal: https://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
- Also OOU student Login Portal: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/students/
Steps to Checking OOU Admission List on the OOU Portal
The management of the OOU has released the admission list for the 2021 academic session. Follow the simple procedure outlined below to Check OOU Admission List online:
- First and foremost, go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php or oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Also, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password. However, for first login, use your SURNAME as password in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
However, for those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
After Confirming Your Admission on the OOU Admission Portal, What Next?
After confirming your admission status, you are required to either accept or reject the admission offer via JAMB CAPS Portal. Learn how to reject/accept your admission on jamb caps.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OOU 2021 academic session admission list. Don’t forget to accept your admission and Print your JAMB Admission Letter.
Procedure for Paying of OOU Acceptance Fees
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only. And this is with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter:
- Make payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Also, make payment through Internet by logging on to oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- Additionally, all Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Also, click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission.
iii) Furthermore, provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal.
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Also, once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either: MAKE WEB PAYMENT(This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card). OR MAKE POS PAYMENT (Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment).
- Furthermore, afterwards, proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1stVerification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification.
- Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
Verification/Personal Data Form
Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
- How Do I Apply For Student Transfer Admission
- Madonna University Portal
- LASU Student Portal
- Havard University Scholarships
- Federal University Oye Ekiti Portal
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the OOU student Portal, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the OOU student Portal. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.