Open University Portal www.nou.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update ,Open University Portal www.nou.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update ,Open University Portal www.nou.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Open University Portal: The Open University portal simply provides all students of this great academic institution with all of the information required.
In this article, you shall get more information about the Open University and its portal. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Additionally, on this portal, all Open University students, both new student and returning student can process almost everything they need to make their study easier and much better.
The National Open University
The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution. And it is the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. Also, it is Nigeria’s largest tertiary institution in terms of student number and is popularly referred to as ‘NOUN’.
It was initially established on 22 July 1983 as springboard for open and distance learning in Nigeria. But it was suspended by the government on 25 April 1984. However, its resuscitation was begun on 12 April 2001 by the former President of Nigeria, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo.
At takeoff of the university, pioneer student enrollment stood at 32,400. However, in 2011, NOUN had about 57,759 students. The Vice Chancellor at the time was Prof. Vincent Tenebe.
The Open University Portal
You can access the Open University Portal via the following links:
- Also, https://nou.edu.ng/courses
- Additionally, https://www.nounportal.org/
Importance of the Open University Portal
The Open University portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
National Open University Portal Overview
When you visit this portal you’ll see the menu options as shown and explained below:
1. Check Nounonline RRR
What is the meaning of RRR? RRR simply stands for Remita Retrieval Reference. You can easily and quickly check your Remita payment status. And this is by clicking on the RRR Link button which is provided on this portal.
The portal will provide you with a clear and complete guide on how to check Remita payment status for verification of Noun Fees Payment.
2. Student Login
Another important function is that it provides students of this great academic institution, direct access to their dashboard. However, for students who don’t know how or where to access their noun online dashboard, nouonline.net is the place you should be.
Also, it provides the student with an easy and direct link to the Nouonline Portal student registration and TMA login portal page.
3. Staff Login
Have you ever asked yourself where do Noun staff login? Well, this portal is also a place for the staff of this institution as well. Also, the Staff Login button is strictly for Noun site admin and staff login dashboard and not for students.
4. Semester Registration
Noun portal provides students easy access to quickly register their semester courses and other important registrations.
Also, through this page, you’ll be provided a link for the National Open University Semester registration, including the following as listed below;
- Noun study centers.
- Also, Noun registered students.
- Additionally, admitted Undergraduate Students.
- Furthermore, the National Open University admitted postgraduate students.
- Plus, exam registration.
- Also, Noun registered courses for Examination.
5. Application for National Open University Admission
You can now apply for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria through the nounonline portal. When you are applying for admission, you will be provided with the following:
- List of NOUN Programmes.
- Also, list of Noun study centers, where you get to see the center close to you.
- Additionally, guide on how to apply for undergraduate programs.
- Also, postgraduate program guide.
- Plus, how to Check Unique ID.
6. National Open University Ph.D. Programmes
On this portal, you’ll be able to see the NOUN Ph.D. Programmes. However, take note that the Ph.D. program contains everything you need to know about:
- Noun postgraduate school.
- Also, Ph.D. application for admission.
- Furthermore, procedures for the Ph.D. program.
- Also, available Ph.D. Programmes.
How to Use National Open University Portal Menu
The first thing you’ll discover when visiting this website is its Menu bar. Also, you can easily and quickly check your RRR status.
However, for students who don’t know the meaning of RRR status, it means that through the “CHECK RRR”, you can now check Remita Payment status of your noun online fees payments. Thus, RRR means “Remita Reference Retrieval Number”.
How to Check Remita Payment Status on the Portal
Here is a simple and straight-to-point guide on how you can check the National Open University remita payment status.
- You need to visit the National open university, noun portal here – www.nouonline.net
- Also, simply click on Check RRR.
Open University Portal – Student Login Guide
Here is an official step by step procedures and guidelines on how you can easily log in to the National Open University of Nigeria Student portal. Thus, follow the guideline shared below to access your personalized student dashboard.
- Visit the student portal, click here – nouonline.net
- When the page loads up, proceed and click on “Student”.
How to Register on the Portal
- Go to the Noun students registration portal >www-nouonline-net
- Click at the ‘students’ button and select the ‘Register’ link
- Furthermore, fill in the Noun students portal registration form and click the ‘Submit’ button
The form requires that you enter your noun matric number (in small letters), surname and other names, email address, phone number, state of origin and login password.
How to Login
- Visit the nounonline student portal www-nouonline-net
- At the nouonline.net menus, click the ‘Students’ button and select the ‘Login’ text from the drop-down option.
- Also, enter your student matric number, password. And click the ‘Submit’ button to get logged-in to your noun studware dashboard. This is whether as a newly admitted student or a noun second-semester student.
Be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.